Maybe TMI... how much do you think boobs weigh?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sorry havnt read the whole post.. but Ok I am gonna attack this one from the other side. I have G cups... MOST of the time.. have gone up or down a cup size depending on weight.. but even when I was a teen I was an F cup and I was in the normal range of weight for my height. But get this. Due to my boobs my bmi was showing I was underweight when they used the calipers (sp) to check my body fat. So. From that my dr deducted that they weighed between 7 and 13lb. So enough to make a difference.
    Also.. Not all of us lose cup size when we get smaller.. Now that I am older..They just seem less .. er.. dense.
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wish mine weighted more....tiny tiny a cup boobs hate it...
  • madworld1
    Options
    Not a good conversation going on here. Who really cares, obvioulsy you are not here to share about healthy eating and weight. I think you have another agenda. There are other chat rooms for this sort of stuff.

Lmao. Really? I'm one of the biggest skeptics around. This, however, is not as you perceive. This is a legitimate question. I've wondered this myself. I don't think the OP has any ulterior motives with this thread. :flowerforyou:
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    stick them on a produce scale in wal mart
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wish mine weighted more....tiny tiny a cup boobs hate it...

and I wish mine were smaller.. We should share :P
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Not a good conversation going on here. Who really cares, obvioulsy you are not here to share about healthy eating and weight. I think you have another agenda. There are other chat rooms for this sort of stuff.

Judge much?

Crackup ay! :D

I'm going to see if I can win the tombola on this one: I'm going to guess my gazungas at 4lb, being 2lb each.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I thought this had been around awhile back. why would someone dig this up from 2 years ago?