What THINGS do you LOVE MOST about your spouse/partner

Options

Replies

• JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    He loves me. That is it!

Yeah, that's it for me too.

As long as you have that, everything else comes easy.
  • Aminah3052
    Aminah3052 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    - I loloveat he understands me
    - I love that we can act encyclopediaittle kids together
    - I love that he understands that my normal inside voice Is what most people call "yelling"
    - i love that he goes out of his way for me ALL THE TIME
    -he supports my new hobbies even though I'm sure he's realized i lose interest/patience with them quickly
    -he is kind, generous, patient not just with me but everyone
    -he loves snuggling
    -he understands that its hard for me to not be bossy
    -he is affectionate and sweet even in front of his friends
    -he genuinely misses me when we are apart just a few hours
    -he let's me give him "spa days" aka (half pampering Half torture for him lol)
    -he never ever smells bad (this actually kinda bugs me lol its not fair he doesnt even need deoderant!)
    -hes scholarly :) lol really this dude is like a walking encyclopedia When it comes to languages/philosophy/ and histories of diff peoples/countries
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    His opinion is that I'm awesome.
    He shows me that he loves me.
    He has a magical way of putting me at ease.
    He smells fantastic.
    He's easy on the eyes.
    I like the way he thinks.
    :heart:
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My husband is the most supportive and caring person I have ever met in my life and who's ever shown me true love.
    My husband tells me at least once a week that I am the best thing that's ever happened to him.
    My husband accepts me, for me.
    My husband is HOT!!
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Everything! I love everything about my fiancé.
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    She is undestanding with my line of work. She puts up with a lot with our 18 month old daughter and doesn't complain that I'm not always there. She understands why I do what I do and accepts me for who I am.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I love that I dont have one hahaha:drinker:
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    that he's imaginary right now, so he can be anything i want him to be ;)
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    that's he's gone. lol
  • Gw3nJa
    Gw3nJa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love that he loves me know matter what size I am or how I look. He has never made me feel bad about my weight.

I love that he gives me space to do my own thing.

I love that he helps around the house.

I love that he waits on me, both in regards that he will get me things if I ask nicely and that I walk slowly often so he slows down for me.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Shes funny
    Very indepedent
    Adorable
    Not needy
    Tad bit crazy
    Shes mine
  • ianthamfyolek
    ianthamfyolek Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My husband has been an amazing father to my daughter. He is always so supportive of me, and helps me see the best in myself when I can't. He is very intelligent and challenges me to think outside of myself and is never condescending or rude. His sense of humor is irreverent and sharp, but he is such a patient, kind person. He is passionate about his job, his coworkers, and his family. I love that he is as enthusiastic about new experiences as I am and he is ready and always willing to put up with my silliness.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    *I really love how for every occasion that warrents a card, he writes his own poem or sentimental phrase inside to make it meaningful in a way Hallmark never could.
    *I love how he is with the kids. He plays, teaches, loves them with patience and kindness. (I'm the tempermental one)
    *I love how after 12 years he still wants to be close to me. Holding hands and cuddling have not fallen to the wayside.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    *I really love how for every occasion that warrents a card, he writes his own poem or sentimental phrase inside to make it meaningful in a way Hallmark never could.
    *I love how he is with the kids. He plays, teaches, loves them with patience and kindness. (I'm the tempermental one)
    *I love how after 12 years he still wants to be close to me. Holding hands and cuddling have not fallen to the wayside.

Oh yeah! I love how he's always taken care of his body! He is d@mn HOT!!
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    NOT HAVING ONE...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    There is so much to love about my husband that I sometimes take it for granted, even though I don't mean to.

I love that he is intelligent. I love that he came from humble beginnings and reached for the moon. I love that he encourages our daughters to be strong, independent, and well-spoken. I love that he pushes me to work harder and never give up. I love that he holds my hand when we walk on the beach together. I love that he holds my hand on date nights. I love that he holds my hand at the grocery store. I love that he holds my hand when we're sitting on the sofa watching television.

I love that he never makes excuses for his actions. I love that he dusts himself off when things get to him. I love that he sees me as an intellectual equal and discusses everything with me without feeling the need to explain every little detail or thinking I won't understand.

I love that his biggest role model was his strong and vibrant aunt who lived life by her own rules and brought so much joy to him.

I love that when I was sick, he made me feel beautiful. I love that he doesn't even see my scars.

And I love his sense of purpose and strong moral compass.

I could go on, but now I'm crying.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    There is so much to love about my husband that I sometimes take it for granted, even though I don't mean to.

I love that he is intelligent. I love that he came from humble beginnings and reached for the moon. I love that he encourages our daughters to be strong, independent, and well-spoken. I love that he pushes me to work harder and never give up. I love that he holds my hand when we walk on the beach together. I love that he holds my hand on date nights. I love that he holds my hand at the grocery store. I love that he holds my hand when we're sitting on the sofa watching television.

I love that he never makes excuses for his actions. I love that he dusts himself off when things get to him. I love that he sees me as an intellectual equal and discusses everything with me without feeling the need to explain every little detail or thinking I won't understand.

I love that his biggest role model was his strong and vibrant aunt who lived life by her own rules and brought so much joy to him.

I love that when I was sick, he made me feel beautiful. I love that he doesn't even see my scars.

And I love his sense of purpose and strong moral compass.

I could go on, but now I'm crying.

Really lovely :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That she is out there somewhere . . . she just needs to find me .
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I love everything about my husband!!!
    He makes me laugh, and apparantly I get this little smile on my face when he texts me or I think about him.
    he supports me in all I do, and loves to talk to me about my goals.
    We try to make all of our decisions together, and he would never do soemthing if he know it would hurt me.
    He is my leader and I love the feeling of that.
    He motivates me to lead a healthy life and take care of my body.
    He tells me how beautiful I am very often.
    He just loves it if i take care of him and he loves taking care of me...
    I love him to pieces:)
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    That he has the patience of a saint. And that I know without a doubt he loves me.