The yummiest thing (not junk) you've eaten today?

Options
What's the yummiest thing you've eaten today? I created this thread to generate ideas for snacks and meals. List cals too, please! :)

For me, it was apple slices (went apple picking yesterday!) and Trader Joe's pumpkin cream cheese spread. Ahhhh I love fall!

158 cals, 1 gram protein, 5 grams fiber

Replies

• shelbelw
    shelbelw Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The pineapple slices that were part of my fruit side at lunch.
  • Holly_penguin
    Holly_penguin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Homemade meatball and an egg sandwich with cheddar cheese, cajun seasoning and frank's red hot sauce.
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Homemade meatball and an egg sandwich with cheddar cheese, cajun seasoning and frank's red hot sauce.

What does this consist of? My dh would love it - he's looking for some variety.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Well, I am currently eating some homemade pork fried rice (brown rice, onion, mushrooms and leftover pork loin fried in a little olive oil) and some sugar snap peas picked fesh this morning on the side. It's pretty friggin' yummy.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt layered with frozen raspberries. Super delish!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Coworker brought in pickled carrots and beans. He makes them with a chili pepper in the can too so they have a touch of spicy to them. OMNOMNOMNOM.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I've just had iced tea yet; does my planned dinner count? I'm going to make my world-famous (what... it could be) "Korean" stir-fry and it's always, always delicious.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Powerbar Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein bar. One of my favorite snack/treats. :)
  • loislenski
    loislenski Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Apple cinnamon refrigerator oatmeal. About 210 calories and pretty filling.
  • lobsta68
    Options
    A bunch of red globe grapes.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Our Homemade Chili WITH our homemade Red Pepper Flakes! YUM-O!! :bigsmile:
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My oatmeal ... with raspberries and blueberries
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach .... YUMMY!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am cowing down on a veggie stir fry with indian spices.
    EXOTIC!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Wild guess, but here goes .. meatball, egg, cheddar cheese, cajun seasoning, frank's red-hot, and some kind of bread ...

ETA: so far, I'm going to go with my breakfast: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on Scali bread.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I made a wrap for lunch. Flatout Flat wrap with chicken breast deli meat, cucumber, green pepper, roma tomato, and red onion.
    216 calories and the crunch is very satisfying
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup red beans, 1/4 cup rice, a dash of lite Italian dressing with Franks's red hot. Just something to tide me over till dinner.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    homemade quiche this morning with onions, peppers, tomatoes
  • calliekitten9
    calliekitten9 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    2 Pineapple spears.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Wild guess, but here goes .. meatball, egg, cheddar cheese, cajun seasoning, frank's red-hot, and some kind of bread ...

That's a very wild guess you made. funny!