The yummiest thing (not junk) you've eaten today?

Options

Replies

• gwenr
    gwenr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Quorn burger on Alvarado St complete protein bread with pepper jack cheese and spicy guacamole.
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    Toss up between the watermelon and the garlic hummas and pita bites.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken pot pie. Low sodium. Lots of peas and carrots. Lots of shredded chicken. Yum.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey stuffed tomatoes....Scoop out the middle of a tomato, season it with salt and garlic powder, fill the tomato with half-cooked ground turkey (I brown my turkey with chopped garlic & olive oil), top with low-fat mozzarella cheese, marinara, onion powder, and oregano bake at 365 for 20 mins.
    Yummm.
    Depending on the size of your tomato (mine are about 3 inches in diameter and packed full of turkey) they're about 115 cals for one.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Bacon
  • strawberriekt24
    strawberriekt24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well the only thing I've had to eat so far today is a Light and Fit cherry Greek yogurt. But I started some applesauce in the crock pot and I am SO looking forward to it!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My breakfast coffee cup "cake"

1/4 c oats
    1 raw egg
    1 tsp. brown sugar
    16 blueberries
    splash of milk
    dash of cinnamon

Blend.
    Microwave 2 min, turn out from coffee cup into a bowl and add a drizzle of Cary's sugar free syrup.

SO good.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Mango Curry chicken in a coconut sauce leftover from last night
    Was delicious :drinker:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's cracker cuts on Trader Joe's Multigrain & Flaxseed water crackers. To be fair, that's the only thing I've eaten today.
  • Woodlore
    Options
    Homemade turkey stew (turkey thigh meat, aubergine, sweet potato, onion, broad beans, mushrooms, tinned toms and a good dollop of Paktak's masala spices in oil) with the last of the bread from the weekend.
    Made a huge vat on Sunday evening, will feed me all week with different carbs (bread one night, potato the next, then rice), it gets better every day.

FF
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Fuji apple, or maybe prunes.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

1/4 c oats
    1 raw egg
    1 tsp. brown sugar
    16 blueberries
    splash of milk
    dash of cinnamon

Blend.
    Microwave 2 min, turn out from coffee cup into a bowl and add a drizzle of Cary's sugar free syrup.

SO good.

What kind of oats? Sounds tasty.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Well, I am currently eating some homemade pork fried rice (brown rice, onion, mushrooms and leftover pork loin fried in a little olive oil) and some sugar snap peas picked fesh this morning on the side. It's pretty friggin' yummy.

I don't even eat pork but I'd probably eat that...sounds delish!
  • seltzermint555
    Options

1/4 c oats
    1 raw egg
    1 tsp. brown sugar
    16 blueberries
    splash of milk
    dash of cinnamon

Blend.

SO good.

What kind of oats? Sounds tasty.

regular "quick oats"
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Homemade stuffed pepper soup with brown rice- manna from heaven. I made a batch on Sunday and will be feasting all week! A close second would be my cottage cheese and apple butter breakfast.
  • breanazank
    Options
    Roasted red and golden beets, and green beans in balsamic dijon dressing and pine nuts! NOM NOM NOM
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My coffee...I know it sounds silly but it was really tasty this morning hehe! :drinker:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Smoothie w/Frozen strawberries, banna and Unsweetened Almond Milk.
  • breanazank
    Options
    Homemade stuffed pepper soup with brown rice- manna from heaven. I made a batch on Sunday and will be feasting all week! A close second would be my cottage cheese and apple butter breakfast.
    Sounds delicious! I love stuffed peppers
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I haven't really had anything healthy today, but yesterday I made a falafel and paneer wrap with salad, chilli sauce and Nandos lemon&herb sauce. NOM.