The yummiest thing (not junk) you've eaten today?

Options

Replies

• Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    1/2 size steak & blue cheese salad from Panera Bread oh so yummy 340 calories (I share a you pic two with a friend) *disclosure kinda high fat content though 23 grams 18 protein & 2 fiber But I figure as long as it is in my macros for the day & I don't eat it all the time I am good.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Molten chocolate protein shake with almond milk and natural peanut butter. I'm addicted!

I'm having eggplant parm for dinner, so I'll be back to edit this post. ;)
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    1/4 serving of Trader Joes roasted coconuts chips. They are my new candy substitute.

Calories: 40
    Fat: 2.5g
    Cholesterol: 0
    Sodium: 30.25mg
    Carbs: 3.75g
    Fiber: 1g
    Protein: .25g
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Fresh, cut off the core pineapple chunks. Double yum!!
  • vwkauffman
    vwkauffman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just ate a delicious Fuji apple. It was amazing.
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten it yet but it'll be the peanut butter I have for my afternoon snack :happy: It's one of the Jif 2 Go things for 250 calories. I like them cuz the measuring has already been done for you.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I just had a cup of red velvet cupcake tea...trust me, it scratches the itch ;)
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    But I love junk.
    Yeah! Said it for me :) I heart you!:love:

Oh, I love junk, too! (Kind of how I got here in the first place)

But yummy non-junk things are making my world a brighter and lighter place.

But there's always a place for junk - just have to moderate it. :)
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    for me it was a banana...mmmmmm
  • ibd_din_gs
    Options
    frozen banana with cinnamon!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Balut

balut.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MGilby21
    Options
    Ground turkey stuffed tomatoes....Scoop out the middle of a tomato, season it with salt and garlic powder, fill the tomato with half-cooked ground turkey (I brown my turkey with chopped garlic & olive oil), top with low-fat mozzarella cheese, marinara, onion powder, and oregano bake at 365 for 20 mins.
    Yummm.
    Depending on the size of your tomato (mine are about 3 inches in diameter and packed full of turkey) they're about 115 cals for one.

This sounds so good! I am going to have to try it!

So far my Jimmy John's has to be the best. 324 calories for a Turkey Tom with no mayo and added onions. Yum yum!
  • AleshiaBunting
    AleshiaBunting Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt w/honey, peanut butter, and a banana!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Lunch - pepperoni and sausage gluten free pizza - it's not junk!

But in case you think it is - Breakfast was Strawberry Kefir & an almond coconut vegan bar.
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Its a toss up today. One of my Fudge Graham chocolate bars by Zone Or my blueberry, banana,grape, protein powder smoothie!
    I cycled today for 74 min at a decent pace and then did yard work for an hour. I deserved it ! Burn those calories so i can have treats everyday!
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    !/2 cup chocolate peanut butter ice cream. I eat it with a tea spoon and it feels like twice that.

190 calories, worth every single one.:laugh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I had some ice cream called just ask....It's white chocolate ice cream with oreo and peanut butter.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Just ate my Pumpkin Pie Low Fat Yogurt.. TIS THE SEASON TO EAT PUMPKIN EVERYDAYYYYYYYYY!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    In N Out
    Animal-style double-double no tomato
    French fries
    Med Dr. Pepper

**For those of you not in California google this in images...double double animal style
  • ladyredeemed4
    ladyredeemed4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I ate a small piece of Zucchini lasagna that I made with ground turkey, lentil beans, low fat Ricotta chz, low fat mozz chz, parm cheese, crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce. I made a big pan and froze it into little individual dishes and it was super yummy.