Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The yummiest thing (not junk) you've eaten today?

Replies

• 2b_perfect00
    2b_perfect00 Posts: 24 Member
    Avocado, just a plain avocado. I LOVE them.
  • naomijuliette96
    naomijuliette96 Posts: 153 Member
    Arrowroot cookies and cashew butter :3 for 2 cookies its 60 calories, and for 1 tablesponn of cashew butter its 90 cal
  • We have a toaster oven at work, so I had the BEST sandwich today:
    2 slices Trader Joe's Multigrain Oat bread
    2 oz Fit and Active Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast
    1/2 roma tomatoe sliced and sprinkled with salt & pepper
    1/4 cup Fit and Active shredded cheddar cheese
    Toasted at 350 degrees for 8 minutes, flipped over half way through. YUMMMMM!
  • knarr88
    knarr88 Posts: 19 Member
    Mango Curry chicken in a coconut sauce leftover from last night
    Was delicious :drinker:

Do you have a recipe for this?
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    7 Layer Bean Dip and chips
  • tbblake
    tbblake Posts: 10 Member
    Blue Diamond Almonds, Habanero BBQ flavor. sooo yummy...
  • HippieMomma86
    HippieMomma86 Posts: 18 Member
    I mashed up some steamed cauliflower and mixed in cubed avocado and Parmesan cheese. Added a little cayenne and onion powder and it was delicious.
  • sandytoshiko
    sandytoshiko Posts: 67 Member
    My green smoothie! Pineapple, peaches and spinach all blended up with ice. Yum! 180 calories.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    2 low fat wholegrain rice cakes and cottage cheese with pineapple - about 120 calories
    Had it after dinner - LOVE cottage cheese with pineapple...om nom :tongue:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I had strawberry Eggos with Aunt Jemima syrup and toast w/butter and eggs (well, egg beaters but that's due to a sensitivity issue).

Also had soy milk with Optimum Nutrition Rocky Road...

And last night I had Haagen Dazs Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    Will probably have it again tonight. So yummmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!
  • sheclimbsrocks
    sheclimbsrocks Posts: 110 Member
    An avocado kale wrap with homemade hummus and homemade kimchi. 325 calories.
  • tfpdunn
    tfpdunn Posts: 68 Member
    I had a killer lunch (business lunch out) - ahi tuna blt. Seared tuna steaks with bacon and roasted red peppers and chipotle mayo on thick toast.

Surprisingly not too bad on calories!
  • soupandcookies
    soupandcookies Posts: 212 Member
    Ground turkey stuffed tomatoes....Scoop out the middle of a tomato, season it with salt and garlic powder, fill the tomato with half-cooked ground turkey (I brown my turkey with chopped garlic & olive oil), top with low-fat mozzarella cheese, marinara, onion powder, and oregano bake at 365 for 20 mins.
    Yummm.
    Depending on the size of your tomato (mine are about 3 inches in diameter and packed full of turkey) they're about 115 cals for one.

Wow. That sounds amazing. Thanks for the idea.

I had a cup of Dr. McDougall's Tortilla Soup, for lunch. It was delish.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    My favorite tuna and avocado melt :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here is how I do it:

one slice of toasted Ezekiel
    top with raw spinach
    top that with some mashed avocado
    top that with tuna (I just use the pouch stuff, whatever flavor)
    then a slice of cheese on top (today was Havarti)

Then zap it until the cheese melts.......I could eat this everyday!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    cauliflower, kale, and soy cheese on ezekiel bread .. OMG OM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!

siiigh. I cant do this with a straight face. I'd ****ing kill myself if that was the highlight of my day.
  • Smoked salmon! I've started to put it on weird things, but it's a free country.
  • gsnthensome
    gsnthensome Posts: 23 Member
    Ritz crackers with 1/3 less fat strawberry cream cheese! Normally I'm not a salt lover, but after a good workout the salt off the ritz was really good.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Probably my morning cup of coffee- Caramel Apple flavored with a little cream ~approx 40 cals.
    Dinner might be close: carnitas with some roasted squash!

I love fall :flowerforyou:
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    It's not super extravagant, but my favorite dessert/evening snack luxury is honey Greek yogurt (Greek Gods brand) with just a touch of extra honey on top, maybe a tablespoon or so. It's like 220 calories total for a serving of yogurt with honey, but it makes my entire day better. I'll opt for that instead of ice cream any day.
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    I had a killer lunch (business lunch out) - ahi tuna blt. Seared tuna steaks with bacon and roasted red peppers and chipotle mayo on thick toast.

My son would LOVE this--he loves seared tuna AND BLTs!

For me-I just had a homemade chocolate muffin that I made over the weekend (egg whites, mashed bananas, oat flour).