*GROUP*--calling women who lift & eat (TDEE-20% or more)

Options

Replies

• lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I eat on average 2000 to 3000 calories a day. ive always used the gym weight machine but started doing deadlifts, squats with bar and dumbbell exercises. when the weight comes off I want a hot body already there. add me can use support and help from women that already lift heavy
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested. I've been lifting since December of last year. Right now eating at a 10% deficit of a 2400 cal TDEE.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Even if this thread has gotten too big for your group, I still welcome any friend requests from fellow women who lift heavy things! Having the support for lifting is great. I'm 7 weeks in to SLs (took last week off due to work). I was eating 1900-2000 calories a day but have since dropped down to aim for 1700-1800 as I worked on finding my TDEE-20%. Now I'm happy where I am but am not afraid to have a free for all kind of day and eat whatever I freaking want. Once I get closer to goal I will gladly start raising them back up again but that is a ways away for now.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I want in too!!!!
    I lift 3 times a week, run 2-3 times. I eat 1800-2000 calories/day.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I lost 40 pounds on a 1700 calorie a day plan. About a month ago, I stalled. Couldn't loose another ounce. I found the courage, somewhere, to up my calories to about 2100 on most days.(1900-2300) about. Since then I have lost almost 4 pounds and am shocked. I told myself I was going to fuel my body and metabolism from here on out and not starve myself by decreasing calories. Anyone can add me as I am ALWAYS looking for people WHO EAT!! Not really into lifting yet but I will be soon. I have everything I need to lift at home, but I just started T-25. Anyways, I'd love to join the group!
  • pearlmullet
    pearlmullet Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to join too! I'm eating at 86% of TDEE and doing Nia Shanks Beautiful Badass. Loving it. How do I join?
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love lifting and I eat! Would love to be in a group with this group. :smile:
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I eat 1800 cals a day or more... I lift 3 days a week and zumba 3 days... I love lifting and would like to join this group.
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    ooh, pick me, pick me.

I've been lifting a few weeks now, and I'm trying to up my food.
    I havent settled on a lifting program as yet, as my trainer tells me what to do still :)
  • KK925
    KK925 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use the support for a group like this!

Realizing that after I started logging my food again that i'm probably not eating enough. I've always tried to keep myself in the 1500-1700 cal range but now that i'm working out 5 days a week (combos of cardio, lifiting or bar method) i'm beggining to realize i'm probably not eating enough. I could def use the support from a group not so stuck on the 1200 cal thing.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Great thread. I eat about 1700 on average(i am guessing more) and have just started getting myself introduced to lifting. I would love to lift heavy and more but getting there slowly due to some issues.
    Hope i can learn and get inspired from all the lovely ladies. I love food :love:
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I lift 2-3 times a week as well as cardio 3 times a week alternating days...and I love to EAT!!! My calories have been around 1500-1700 but I am trying to increase to around 1800.
  • TheBoev
    TheBoev Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group! I aim for my TDEE minus 20% which ends up about 1811 (I eat back most of my exercise calories but I still think I'm too low probably). I work out fairly intensely 6 days a week, 3 of those days are hard-core strength training with resistance bands. I was a weight lifting junkie in my previous "fit" life that I'm trying to get back into but I can't believe the HUGE progress I've made with these bands. I'd love to be on a board with women who are doing the same exact thing. My weight/fat loss is slow and I sure could use some ideas from people doing the same thing. Exciting!
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm pregnant and my doc has limited my exercise to really just walking. But after the baby this is my plan to finally get in the best shape of my life so would love to join! (baby due around Christmas)
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    No invite received yet....:sad:
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    meeeee tooo...i wanna join this group..
    and lean but not mean, i think i read the op post... it was near october 1st that she'll be making the group.....
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!! I recently removed myself from the fear factor and 900 - 1200 calorie days and am enjoying great workouts and great food!!! Feel great!!! Look forward to an invite and thank you for taking the initiative.
  • catarata1
    catarata1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am just starting to lift but am loving it. I want to get stronger! And, I love food! I'm averaging about 1600-1800 cals per day and lifting 2x week + cardio 3x + week. I would love to learn from you strong ladies ! :)
  • nualacharlie
    nualacharlie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI there
    I have just started lifting and have The New Rules of Lifting for Women ordered second hand on Amazon and I love the idea that I can still lose fat without starving myself. Currently I am doing a mix of yoga/pilates and cardio in the gym about 5 days a week and am only about 5kg from my target weight but about 30% bodyfat, so this needs to change.
    I have been logging with mfp for a few weeks now, temporary abandoned it for noom but this will probably all change. So I would love to join your group if I am not too late.