The yummiest thing (not junk) you've eaten today?

Options

Replies

• jabby220
    Options
    3 slices of low sodium ham and 1/4 cup of reduced fat cheese melted in a crispy pita bread then added chopped red onion and tomato

YUM
  • drams5
    Options
    I love cheese and crackers. So far the ones that work best for me are Kashi Heart to Heart Original Whole Grain crackers (they taste like Triscuits, but they're made with Plant Sterols) and Babybel mini gouda cheese.

80 Cals in the cheese
    120 Cals in the crackers
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    home made chicken curry with rice - just under 400 cals :bigsmile:
  • smithcarola
    smithcarola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Apple slices dipped in 1/2 cup vanilla, non-fat greek yogurt with a teaspoon of cinnamon mixed in. 173 total calories and I'm not hungry the rest of the morning.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Pasta with butternut squash, sage and bacon! Love it. It's a gym day today, can you tell??
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    My entire diary....and I will be adding to it...

mostly cheese and pear tho that was yummy...but that werthers I am gonna have here in a minute is yummy...

I know you said "not junk" but no food to me is junk unless it's time for it to hit the compost.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Tilapia topped with Cholula hot sauce. :drinker:
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    It was soft, warm, freshly waxed and calorie free!!

the best kind :drinker:
  • andresconejo
    Options
    Lunch! Hot lemon herbed chicken breast served over spinach , green lentils and grilled tomato slices. I cant believe how tasty this turned out
  • inshapeeasy
    Options
    I had a baked potatoe with sour cream and chives. Check out these delicious meals here, this is where i get them from
    http://www.isefitness.com/eating-clean-healthy--meals
  • julianadelbosque
    Options
    I made turkey burgers last week to freeze, and I cooked one for dinner. Topped with a slice of cheddar cheese, a tablespoon of light sour cream, and a good amount of salsa. Mmmmmmm. I was really impressed with myself! I put barbecue sauce in the burger, and that made all the difference as compared to my last batch.

Also for lunch I had some strawberries and blueberries with a little bit of yogurt. That was fantastic. And then breakfast included a piece of toast with peanut butter and bananas. And then I just ate pudding and it was wonderful.
  • ginnybrock
    ginnybrock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today my housemate made vegan, sugar free chocolate mousse using avocado as the base with strawberries, macadamias and frozen raspberries.

not sure of how many calories in a serve, but very nutritious and so delicious!
  • chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Spicy shrimp crunchy rolls. My husband is gone and he is allergic to shellfish and I love them.
  • annamorrison90
    annamorrison90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    V8 vegetable juice and fiber one 80 calorie cereal (it's like cocoa puffs for dieting people)
  • sydneyweisse
    Options
    I didn't eat this today, but I LOVE quinoa made with a low sodium chicken broth.
  • Canman51
    Options
    Mee Goreng and half a salted duck egg
  • AlexiScott
    Options
    2 frozen bananas (skins off) in a blender with a dash of cinnamon, splash of milk and a few almonds. Its about 275 cals and its better than icecream!
  • Tokoeka
    Options
    an egg and a slice of haloumi, grilled, to get me through until dinner (yep, trying to get some protein and avoid carbs and sugar)
  • Tokoeka
    Options
    that sounds amazing!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    green beans! I love green beans and could eat them at every meal! Yum