Riddle Me This.....

Options

Replies

• AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, I'd wish I'd seen it earlier! In any case, I have one:

A man rode into town on Friday. Three days later, he rode out of town on the same Friday. How?
  • rotts1
    Options
    Friday's the name of his horse!
  • steve2kay
    steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friday's his horse
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    great thread... I missed the apple one, thought you couldn't use the wrappers that were on the apples until they were "purchased"
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    What is the beginning of eternity.
    The end of time and space.
    The beginning of every end.
    And the end of every place?
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    E
  • rotts1
    Options
    E
  • AbstractAsterism
    Options
    Friday's the name of his horse!

Yep! :)
  • AbstractAsterism
    Options
    Friday's his horse

Bingo! :)
  • steve2kay
    Options
    4 prisoners (A,B,C,D) are standing in a line facing the same way, the forth is placed behind a screen.
    A B C | D

The jailor says - I have 2 red hats and 2 blue hats that I'll put on your heads. You can only look at the person infront of you, you can't see your own hat and you can't talk to each other. If any of you can call out the colour of the hat you're wearing you can all go free.

How do the prisoners escape?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    If A & B are wearing the same color C can pick the other color. If they are wearing different colors C is quiet then B picks the opposite color from what A is wearing.
  • rotts1
    Options
    Purple!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    PINEAPPLE!!
  • steve2kay
    Options
    If A & B are wearing the same color C can pick the other color. If they are wearing different colors C is quiet then B picks the opposite color from what A is wearing.

bing bing bing Correct!
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Options
    E

CORRECT!
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Options
    You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    You are driving on a road to a small town in New Hampshire. The road forks into two different directions. There is a man standing in the middle of the forked roads The townspeople who live on the right side of the road always lie, the towns people who live on the left always tell the truth. You are only alowed to ask one question. What question do you ask the man to ensure that he tells you to drive in the right direction?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day's later it walks away. What is it?

an egg?
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options

An egg....GAH was beat
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I won't answer since I already know the answer thanks to The Labyrinth. :wink: