Ate a steak today. Don't need help.

Options

Replies

• wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'd also like a handy list of 'things that do not have meat inside them' for example, today I discovered chairs are not a meat. More help here please.

All those green, yellow, and orange things in the front of the grocery store do NOT have meat in them and should avoided.
  • samedame
    Options
    Add some fish, delicious grilled or pan seared, and lots of healthy oils. I also find that eggs are good, and nice and easy for breakfast or hard boiled to carry in your purse as a snack! Also portable is canned tuna and canned chicken.
    HINT if you are getting scared by the expense of meats, you can try the pressure cooker or the crock pot to make cheaper cuts of meat taste more soft and tender.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    It's a well known fact that bacon makes you thirsty for more bacon.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Steak with a sauce of mushrooms that have been cooked in garlic, soy sauce and red wine. I'm dribbling a bit just thinking about it.

Got to try this!!^
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    We like to cut steak into bite sized pieces, wrap them each in a little piece of bacon, poke them all onto a skewer and barbecue on the charcoal grill. Happiness on a stick!

Must try.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Steak is like the best thing for me when I'm going out to a restaurant. Usually that's the best thing on the menu, calorie-wise. (:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'd also like a handy list of 'things that do not have meat inside them' for example, today I discovered chairs are not a meat. More help here please.

All those green, yellow, and orange things in the front of the grocery store do NOT have meat in them and should avoided.

Why would you sell something with no meat in it?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Had some grilled ham this morning with my eggs and oats, left over lamb chops for lunch, and some kick *kitten* brisket tonight for dinner...

in for all the meats...
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I've heard there are people out there that put them all in a bowl and eat them...they call them "salad"

"Two… sa-lads. Never heard of it. I got to stay hip. I don’t want to end up like silly old Squidward. But what in the name of Davy Jones’ locker is a sa-lad?"

~Spongebob~
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I've heard there are people out there that put them all in a bowl and eat them...they call them "salad"

"Two… sa-lads. Never heard of it. I got to stay hip. I don’t want to end up like silly old Squidward. But what in the name of Davy Jones’ locker is a sa-lad?"

~Spongebob~

I have great respect for people who cite Spongebob as a source
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Toying with vegan's emotions is way less fun when it's as blatantly obvious as this. :c

What's a vegan?

Something to make bacon out of.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    i wrap meatballs in bacon and smoke them for an hour.... THEN make steaks.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Toying with vegan's emotions is way less fun when it's as blatantly obvious as this. :c

What's a vegan?

Someone who has given up meat, eggs, dairy and having a sense of humor.
  • Sean_The_IT_Guy
    Options
    It's a well known fact that bacon makes you thirsty for more bacon.

Hot pockets!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    There should be more meat smoothies.
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Dove breast, stuffed with a jalapeno, all wrapped up in bacon. Stick it with a tooth pick and grill it. ...End Thread (mic drop)
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    In for women who like meat in their mouth

:noway:
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ^_^
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Too many posts in this thread to quote. This whole thread wins and made me lol. :drinker:

On that note, I went to a bbq on Sunday and the hostess grilled burgers that she had stuffed with bacon and cheese. SO FREAKING GOOD and I'm glad I chose that over the steak. (Though I do loooooove steak....mmmmmm steak).
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    No, this is wrong. You need to be a first-degree vegetarian. Only eat animals that eat vegetables.