*GROUP*--calling women who lift & eat (TDEE-20% or more)

Options

Replies

• talisamb
    talisamb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    MEEEE! 2000-2500 calories per day, lifting 4- 5 days per week
  • karenboy29687
    karenboy29687 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Love it! Count me in. Currently bulking, and eating 2350 calories a day. Lifting 5 days a week.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Hey ladies! I've added several people..almost everyone I'd presume by copying and pasting their username that's on the side of their post. If your username is exceptionally long then I might have entered it wrong so just shoot me a PM and I'll add you! Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • Ikswogeins
    Ikswogeins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Im in! Just discovered my love for heavy lifting when I worked out with with my husband. Now we have a 5am gym date at least 4 times a week. I also try to get in a quick mile run after our routine. I eat between 1700-2000 calories a day but Im sure that will change the more I get into our program
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Me me ......I have been lifting heavy for about a month now......I feel great and have been losing inches.....well I have couple of pounds to lose so I eat at a deficit around 1600 to 1800 cals a day....I have a problem getting adequate protein.....need help in that area....
  • sourgrape_
    Options
    me
    although I just recently started lifting and I wouldn't call it "heavy" (yet :wink:)
  • divalbeckham
    divalbeckham Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in!!!
    I eat 2100 calories a day/cardio and weight lift 100lbs 5 days a week
  • enchanted_daydream
    Options
    I would love to get in on this! I am on a bit of a weird break because I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and that was affecting my working out but I am dying to get back to lifting and eating ~2000calories as soon as my meds let me feel up to it! I was doing NROLFW before and loving the muscles I started developing and I love seeing progress of others as it is so motivating!
  • nikita1908
    nikita1908 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm a big eater and lifter too! :)
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I was just poking around on the message boards looking for a thread exactly like this: Women who eat over 2,000 calories a day and are achieving their fitness goals. Awesome to see so many others. I'm in.

I eat between 1900 and 2500 calories a day and am shedding fat at a reasonable clip. I don't weigh myself but I can see a visible difference from week to week. I'm in no rush to lose weight because I want to spare as much hard-earned muscle as I can. I bike over 100 miles every week, lift weights and do yoga, among other activities. I follow the IIFYM program of 35% carb/35% protein/30% fat and indulge in all sorts of yumminess along the way. No food is off-limits. Very interested in MFP friends that have a similar approach to fitness and diet.

Cheers!

*edited to fix a glaring typo :-)
  • I'm still trying to figure out what weight lifting plan to do. I'm still pretty new to this but I'm definitely in for upping my cals to fuel my work out. I'm currently doing Turbo fire but I want to lift. Not sure where to start. I would really like to have more friends who lift and eat more. I could definitely use the help figuring out how to find the right calories. I did the TDEE calculations and set my calorie intake accordingly. It's still at about 1550 because I have not started to lift yet.

Please feel free to add me.
  • ptammyw
    ptammyw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I lift 3x a week (month 2 of SL), run, spin, tennis, barre. Trying to stick to TDEE - 20%. Haven't seen the scale move much yet though...
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    i think i've added everyone! :)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I want in :)

Lifting for about 3 months now with a cal goal of 1800 cals.
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    I eat a lot, but I don't lift those weight thingys...that's what makes you all muscly and gross. I prefer to lounge around and have young island boys fan me with palm fronds and dry brush my atrophied muscles with fresh coconut oil....yeah, that's what I'm about. :smokin:
  • Wekaba67
    Wekaba67 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join in here!!
    I eat at TDEE-20% which puts me at 1800 calories per day. I have lost 20 pounds since August 1st and have been doing the C25k program and brisk walking for cardio plus some core strengthening exercises. I really want to learn to lift but would be considered a newbie. I'd love to be a part of this group!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Eating somewhere around 1800-2000/day, lifting about 3 times per week. I'm less than 2 pounds from goal weight and currently working at a 250 calorie deficit but would still like to do some reshaping, so it's all kind of experimental for me at this point.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Can I get an invite?

I've got the eating part covered. Lifting will be proceeding soon.