Options
    I just came to snuggle.
    I just came

eTmPR0c.gif
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I havent shown anyone my bewbs tho. =)

Pfffttt..................what's this world coming to !!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that the OP was directed at me specifically. I already told you that all you are getting is my junk, no boobie pics. :angry:
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    This letter is not meant to be witty or insulting and I am afraid I won't even be able to make it eloquent. But I will do the best I can to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that PatientBear's eulogists take for granted.

PatientBear expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. PatientBear truly doesn't want us choosing to set the record straight.

PatientBear's premise (that everything will be hunky-dory if we let him feature simplistic answers to complex problems) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. PatientBear uses this disguised morality to support his complaints, thereby making his argument self-refuting. A volage-brained mentality and an obscene sense of boosterism create fertile soil for anal-retentive puzzleheaded-types to take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift. That's the sort of statement that some people insist is incoherent but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because I have to laugh when he says that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less bumptious than PatientBear. In short, PatientBear's repressive pleas have done much to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on fatuitous gnosticism. I propose, therefore, that we respond by doing what we can to foster mutual understanding.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

Albert Einstein > this guy
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    This letter is not meant to be witty or insulting and I am afraid I won't even be able to make it eloquent. But I will do the best I can to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that PatientBear's eulogists take for granted.

PatientBear expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. PatientBear truly doesn't want us choosing to set the record straight.

PatientBear's premise (that everything will be hunky-dory if we let him feature simplistic answers to complex problems) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. PatientBear uses this disguised morality to support his complaints, thereby making his argument self-refuting. A volage-brained mentality and an obscene sense of boosterism create fertile soil for anal-retentive puzzleheaded-types to take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift. That's the sort of statement that some people insist is incoherent but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because I have to laugh when he says that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less bumptious than PatientBear. In short, PatientBear's repressive pleas have done much to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on fatuitous gnosticism. I propose, therefore, that we respond by doing what we can to foster mutual understanding.

TL;DR

I will assume you meant DNR

Cliffs: You suck

What the hell did I do!?
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You're lazy
    You spend too much time on MFP
    You don't work out enough
    You eat like crap
    You troll the forums
    You run too slow
    You run too fast
    You like "cauliflower bread sticks"
    You are a friend collector
    You didn't accept my friend request
    You didn't send me boobie pics

You suck.

you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

Albert Einstein > this guy

Reading > this chick
    Cliffs: You suck
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with collecting subjects.... Friends.

We should be friends, you have pretty eyes, what cologne does your daddy wear?
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    let the fireworks begin
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I prefer to snuggle braless- is this okay?
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that the OP was directed at me specifically. I already told you that all you are getting is my junk, no boobie pics. :angry:

Hey!! Where's my junk pics!? How come you haven't sent any to me!? :grumble:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    IN for whatever i need to be in for.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I havent shown anyone my bewbs tho. =)

I am here to fill out an application....
  • sandikegz
    Options
    Huh??? I'm really confused...... that is way too many words for little me to read.... simple terms please..... I'm too tired from my 5 hour workout to even try to understand......

Yeah, I don't get it? wth?
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Apparently .............wheirds junk.........braless snuggling.............fireworks..........and angry people !
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...sounds like some issues here..quit standing in front of the mirror...
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

He isn't around...

(Read- KaChing!)
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Bacon, always InForBacon.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Wow, OP, you're a meanie. I hope you poop your pants.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

He isn't around...

(Read- KaChing!)

Aaaw come here *gives hug* there, there.:flowerforyou: