Do Fat Burning Foods Really Exist?

Options
There is a topic "Do Fat Burning Foods Really Exist?", hope it is useful for your guys.

I hope so – because the entire program you’re reading right now tries to prove it. The thing is – when people think about fat burning foods, they envision foods that would make you lose weight magically.
As if they contained secret fat burning compounds that had the power to transform your body with no effort on your part.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there’s no such thing as a food that will “triple your fat burning rate” or “make you lose 5 pounds overnight” – or that will cause any other effect these Acai berries scam artists claim on their “Dr. Ozapproved” websites.

Don’t get me wrong: Fat burning foods do exist. But more often than not, they are considered fat burning
because of what they do NOT contain; not because of some secret ingredient inside.

Any food that can be raised, grown or picked off the ground

– in a relatively clean environment free of dangerous contaminants

– and that gives your body essential nutrients can be considered fat burning.

If you eat the way nature intended and exercise to some degree, your body will naturally get rid of its extra fat. It’s as simple as that.

So why are Americans and people from all over the world so fat if it’s that simple? Because “simple” does not rhyme with “easy”.

In fact, our food supply is becoming more and more processed and contaminated with fattening chemicals every
year – which makes finding REAL fat burning foods a complicated pain in the a**. I’ve literally spent HUNDREDS of hours trying to simplify all the claims, facts and myths around common foods – and I’m
sure I’m not done yet.

The information in this guide is very powerful and will feel overwhelming at times. But once you learn the truth, you won’t be able to go back. You’ve been warned.

Replies

• mirinsesh
    mirinsesh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    there are no fat burning foods that are relevant to the goal of burning fat and people should stop searching for them. people are always searching for shortcuts

brb eating 12kg of celery per day because it "burns calories"
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    So......what are you selling? :huh:
  • Widadita
    Widadita Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    There are foods that boost your metabolism, like Chili peppers, green vegetables, green tea, etc

Boosting your metabolism helps your body to be active, and therefor burn more calories.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Because “simple” does not rhyme with “easy”.

And clean eating does not rhyme with "what a load of cobblers" - although they are closely related.
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just a suggestion- why don't you spend those HUNDREDS of hours eating less and exercising more. That's the way to burn fat.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    OMG.. the chemicals!!!! lol.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Dude, give yourself a dope slap before someone else does. YOU'VE been warned! lolz
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    1st post and a lecture on "clean eating". Human Physiology 101.....................body can't tell a difference between meat from a steak or meat from a burger. You may need to read that book first.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    "If you eat the way nature intended and exercise to some degree, your body will naturally get rid of its extra fat. It’s as simple as that."

This is very true, but still does NOT mean that the foodz are burning the fatz .
  • paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    No...

The only thing that burns fat is eating a little less then you want and moving a little more then you want.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

And clean eating does not rhyme with "what a load of cobblers" - although they are closely related.
    tumblr_mtsxy6YGTp1sj3oxho1_400.gif
  • paleojoe
    Options
    If you eat the way nature intended and exercise to some degree, your body will naturally get rid of its extra fat. It’s as simple as that.

Ah..... NO.
  • kylewiki
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15 pounds in a month.
  • kylewiki
    Options
    So......what are you selling?

I don't sell anything, just want to share something.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    So......what are you selling?

I don't sell anything, just want to share something.

Mission accomplished.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Eating the way nature intended is coming upon a food source and eating it. Humans are scavenging omnivores.
    Finding apples, or an open garbage bin is the same thing. Ooo, there's a McDonalds....see ya. ;)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    That's a 52,500 calorie deficit over 30 days, breaking down to 1,750 calorie deficit in a day. So unless you're well over 250lbs., this isn't a good way to lose weight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • paleojoe
    Options

How much do you weigh now? What is your body fat %?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

tumblr_mtsxy6YGTp1sj3oxho1_400.gif
    :laugh: