How do you make plain non-fat Greek yogurt taste good?

Options

Replies

• mo_chuisle
    mo_chuisle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump. Great ideas!
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • egnkals
    egnkals Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have not seen flavored Stevia. Sounds wonderful. Where do you get it? Thanks.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I heard if you eat a lot of pineapple beforehand it makes it taste better.

this is true. I have firsthand experience
  • jjeddy
    jjeddy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I mix it with my homemade granola.....Yummm!
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I add a little bit of sugar-free Jello pudding mix. My fave is the cheesecake. Not the healthiest thing, but it tastes soo good, and it's such a small amount. It adds just the right amount of sweetness and flavor.
  • chezzamanezza
    Options
    Honey
    Berries
    Stewed Apples
  • Myrtle1309
    Myrtle1309 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Torani Sugar-Free syrups!! Ooodles of flavors, no calories. Use it in my coffee as well.
  • happyhealthyb
    Options
    Honey! Don't use splenda. Splenda has no calories, but instead it has lots of chemicals for your body to try to break down which will in turn stop you from burning fat.
    Honey may have sugar and calories, but it's 100% natural so your body knows how to deal with it (+ its full of health benefits + its delicious)!!
  • Cairine63
    Cairine63 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bumping for everyone's suggestions!
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    raw blanched slivered almonds
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    can use it in smoothies, mix berries into it, good with honey added in as well. i like to use it for dips like spinach artichoke dip or ranch dip. also good with chocolate protein powder mixed in, more of a dessert almost.
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Buy the 2% ... it's only 50 more calories per cup, it tastes better, and you can eat it plain ...
  • TigerBite
    Options
    raw blanched slivered almonds

"Blanched" almonds aren't "raw" ... :)
  • TigerBite
    Options
    Honey! Don't use splenda. Splenda has no calories, but instead it has lots of chemicals for your body to try to break down which will in turn stop you from burning fat.
    Honey may have sugar and calories, but it's 100% natural so your body knows how to deal with it (+ its full of health benefits + its delicious)!!

True! ... They replace some of the molecules of sucrose with chlorine ... Not cool ... If you have a really sensitive palate (like me), you can taste the chemical-liness (not an actual word, but ...) of it ... My friend used it to make simple syrup once and it made our drinks taste weird ... That and one Thanksgiving my ex's grandmother used it to make cranberry sauce ... it tasted weird ...
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    couple tablespoons flax meal in bottom of little bowl.
    Top with yogurt.

Let sit in fridge until tomorrow.

Top with honey/fruit (usually cherries or blueberries or bananas)

It's like a little pie.

Could mix the honey into the yogurt before letting it sit overnight to help with the tart.
  • chelsea123453342
    Options
    I add a bit of truvia, cinnamon, vanilla, and tons of fruit. :)
  • teacuplady
    teacuplady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    French vanilla Stevia drops. Good just like that or like others have said add your fruit, etc. I like my fruit frozen or partially frozen and if I can afford the calories/fat I love mixing almonds into it too and making it all chunky and chewable.
  • ednacahill1
    Options
    I use a drop of vanilla or lemon extract and a pinch of stevia. It is a delicious creamy flavored yogurt but with healthy sweetener.