What size are you aiming to wear?

Options

Replies

• nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a UK size 8-10 - with no muffin top! I'm currently a size 10-12 depending on style, though size 10 jeans can be a bit tight. Also I have to buy bigger tops as my arms are quite chunky compared to rest of me so depending on style I've sometimes had to buy a 14 - serves me right for weight gain/loss over the years and not exercising to tone them up! :grumble:

I'm 5ft 1" so might even be able to get down to size 6 - now that would require some SERIOUS willpower!!
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want to be 10 for sure, possibly an 8.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I would love to get down to a size 6 again.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I would like to get down to a "normal" (not plus) size - I started this journey thinking i want to get back to a 10, which i was many many many years ago. but I may change my mind (lower or higher) as I go along.

I would like to look "good" - not skin and bones skinny, no muffin top, no flab. i would like to be able to wear nice fitting clothing and look healthy-lean. I don't care what *number* that will be.

I started at ~22/2-3X. I am about at 20 now, almost fitting into my old 18s (I can fit but too much muffin top).
  • Hiccup62301
    Hiccup62301 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started in a size 18 and I'm currently in a size 12. I would love to be a size 4 and small or medium tops. Maybe I should go buy something cute in a 4 to help motivate me....
  • SteviMcEwan
    Options
    UK size 14 (US size 10) I would be ecstatic with! To be honest - at the moment I'm that big I'd be happy with a 16 (US size 12)! x
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am a size 5 right now, and would love to get down to a comfortable size 3 again.
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    currently a 14/16, My goal is to be a single digit size. I would love to wear a 4 or a 6 but I also don't want to look to thin since I am about 6'. I have been overweight since childhood so I really don't know
  • withoutaname
    withoutaname Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Size 8 or 10 (which is a 4 or 6 in US). I hate being a size 14 because it's too big for "normal" clothes shops, but too small for plus size shops. I can never find the exact clothes I want.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I never knew plus size was more expensive... whenever I bought jeans, they're the same price. My highest size was an 18 though, not sure if it makes a difference, but still 18 is very much plus size.

I have no idea what I'm aiming to be. I was thin at a size 7/8 and 140 lbs at 5'2, so we'll see when I ever get there again.
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like 4 on me, with a 2 thrown in here and there just because that means I'm on the smaller side of 4, which means a nice 6-pack and less bulky legs.
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a size 12. I'm an 18 right now... or maybe a 16, its probably time to get a new pair of jeans. I think a 12 is realistic. I can't imagine being sizes less than that, although i suppose it's possible.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    2-4

Sitting right now in anything from a 7-11 juniors or 8-10 ladies.
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I would love to see single digits again..I remember every being an 8...unless I was 8yrs old..Currently I am wearing a 14/16 and at 20 at my heaviest..
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I wore a "perfect size 7", as told to me by several different people. I had always thought I was too long and gangly compared to the other girls. Of course that is junior sizing. I guess for women I would like to fit comfortably a size 8. I have some 8's now, but they still cause a slight muffin top. I'm still a work in progress.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am short and was still overweight at a size 6P, so I am thinking size 4P maybe? I'll know when I get there!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I was originally aiming for a size 12 (US 8), but I've shot past that down to an 8-10 (US 4-6) and I'm still not at my body fat goal.

I think I'll probably end up a 6-8 (US 2-4).
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im 5"5 and a uk size 10-12 at the moment and want to be around 8-10 ideally. Most size 10 jeans are a little snug but there getting there! Im 146lbs as well x
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My goal is a size 10. Why? I think some curves are sexy, and I'm a little taller-- 5' 7.5" . Right now I'm a 12, started out at a 16, so I don't have too much further to go. A 2 on my frame would be too skinny. At a size 8 (when I was in college) I started getting worried comments from family and friends. So I think 10's about right for me. But I know everyone is built differently and has different taste.
  • lavender211
    lavender211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what a "normal" size is I'm 5'2' the last size I remember is a 15-16 that would be my first size to aim for then continue down to what is comfortable for me.