Women?? Do you prefer your guys with individual opinions?

Options

Replies

• brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I just married the first super foxy dude I dated wasn't really picky about his opinions LOL
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Only if they WANT me to want them to have opinions. If not, then no. Or yes. Whatever men find more attractive.

I agree. Or disagree, whatever men prefer....
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Oh good grief. It was a fun thread asking for male opinions. I didn't get the idea that anyone in that thread was begging for approval or planning their fitness goals based on the answer, and I read through all of it as of about 90 minutes ago. Unless simething took a major turn since then, getting twisted over a thread like that is the kind of thing that gives feminism a bad reputation.

For the record, my husband generally prefers blondes, curves, and long hair. I know this because I've asked him these types of questions randomly over the years, just for the heck of it. I'm still built like a 4x6, and have dark hair that up until the last few months has been at my earlobe a or shorter. We'll celebrate 10 years together in October. Sometimes a question is just a question for the fun of it.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Oh good grief. It was a fun thread asking for male opinions. I didn't get the idea that anyone in that thread was begging for approval or planning their fitness goals based on the answer, and I read through all of it as of about 90 minutes ago. Unless simething took a major turn since then, getting twisted over a thread like that is the kind of thing that gives feminism a bad reputation.

For the record, my husband generally prefers blondes, curves, and long hair. I know this because I've asked him these types of questions randomly over the years, just for the heck of it. I'm still built like a 4x6, and have dark hair that up until the last few months has been at my earlobe a or shorter. We'll celebrate 10 years together in October. Sometimes a question is just a question for the fun of it.

Party pooper.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options

lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

You seem fun

do you party?
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If I wanted my husband's opinion, I'd give it to him.
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    But hey men, is that ok with you? I mean, I hope you like that stuff.
    Personally, I don't. I prefer my women petite and subservient.

But, to each their own!
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    For crying out loud, why would you want to marry a loser who will put up with that crap???
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    For crying out loud, why would you want to marry a loser who will put up with that crap???

Why would you marry a subservient women who'd put up with your crap?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a question is just a question for the fun of it.

... like this thread
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I want, and have always been able to find, partners who are attracted to me as I am. I'm working on weight loss and fitness for me, not for them.
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wait... men have opinions? Who knew.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    yeah but do you want all those partners you have to possess individual opinions.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Cause I like a man who knows his place: exactly where I tell him to be.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

Cause I like a man who knows his place: exactly where I tell him to be.

Jeeeze. All that muscle is making you forget all about how a wife needs to be subservient. Put the dam weights down before you ruin your marriage.
  • JackG100
    JackG100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be having opinions now? Dunno how I feel about that...

Joking aside, headstrong individuals with thoughts of their own always seem more interesting than mindless drones in my book. Be them women or men. Though those trait could also bring some negativity with them if other social skills are sorely lacking. So it ain't all rainbows and sunshine.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Do I prefer my guys to have individual opinions? No, generally I prefer them to have a bunch of opinions.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I just want a man who'll make me a sammich the way I like it and who knows what is expected of him in the bedroom and performs accordingly. Duh!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    But hey men, is that ok with you? I mean, I hope you like that stuff.

RoyalsFan_zpsc414cc8a.gif