I ate McDonald's today...

Options

Replies

• XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Last time I enjoyed a complete MacDonald Breakfast set, hotcakes with sasuage, fully loaded with syrup and margarines. Later that day, I spent the better part of the afternoon at the cardio machine. No regrets.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I just want to chime in with how refreshing I find it that OP posted a topic that usually ends in ZOMG WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!
    But this was a nice surprise- McDonalds was eaten, enjoyed, and that was that. Thank you for posting OP, great attitude :)

Edited for spelling- its early here :-/
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    fat people talk..
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    fat people talk..

Says the person who has lost and regained the same 20lbs. Maybe if you acted like th op and ate all food in moderation you would have had long term success by now. :noway:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    fat people talk..

Says the person who has lost and regained the same 20lbs. Maybe if you acted like th op and ate all food in moderation you would have had long term success by now. :noway:

Hush, you! You're going to scare away the fear-mongers with your logic!
  • ladymm40
    Options
    We usually go there a couple times a month. I usually get a happy meal and give the toy to my 6 year old.....she loves it because she gets 2 toys instead of one....lol.

All things in moderation is the only way I can keep myself on track.
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm going tonight because it's near the doctors and we gotta get our boys their flu shots --- gonna go with the grilled chicken bacon ranch salad (no dressing)
  • lstroth1
    lstroth1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I often eat chicken nuggets, as I walk with my grand munchkins a couple of times a week, to Walmart and they get McDonalds. I have also eaten a double cheeseburger, hold the cheese and pickles and eat it with 1/2 the bun.

A four piece chicken nugget happy meal, with double apples, hold the fries, is only 220 calories if you get a 0 calorie beverage.

How do you get the double apples? Do they give you a second pack of apples in place of the fries? My daughter would love that since she doesn't eat the fries anyway.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I made sure it "fit" into my day (calories) and I wont be having it again for a few more months, but it was wonderful.

If you can make it fit into your day, there's no harm in having it more often! Enjoy!!!
  • TaxPrepLiz
    TaxPrepLiz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I had a McDouble (390 calories) and a small fry (approx. 230) and a large unsweet ice tea (0 calories)

mmmm... one of my favorite meals! Which is why, I too, do not frequent McDs. Way too tempting. Glad you enjoyed!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Other than for an occasional quick breakfast sandwich, I find that all their other food literally makes me feel ill when I eat it now. It never used to!
  • carena87
    Options
  • septembergrrl
    septembergrrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I had a Big Mac a week ago Friday because I felt like crap and it was the only thing I could imagine not throwing up.

Totally worth it.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    To the OP...congratulations. :smile:
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    gross! in this casa, its all about in n out burger, and chick fil a!

Yum chick-fil-a! My weakness
  • Loasaur
    Loasaur Posts: 125
    Options
    Crispy Snack Wrap and Fries all the way. :P I usually eat their once a week, but only because their fries are so damned delicious!
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER WITH HALF CHEESE ON THE DAYLEE
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I had a quarter pounder the other day - it fit in my calories - and was really good....I even had half an order of fries!
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A little jealous. My son's dietician said no McDonalds or any other fast food for 6 months. It wasn't that big of a deal before, but now that it is forbidden I am really craving a Big Mac. Oh well. Six months will pass and when I am able to get it I am sure the craving will have passed.
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I like the grilled snack wrap, no cheese or sauce and a small fry... Add a fruit and yogurt parfait for dessert - yummo!!