ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    That pecan pie was looking at me funny

Was there chocolate in it?

heck no! it was chilled too!
  • Mongognom
    Mongognom Posts: 123
    Options
    It's really cold outside and it'll be dark in less then an hour.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    it's the middle of the week and i should start working out on a monday or i'll wait till the start of a new month
  • koronakona
    koronakona Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm slept horrible and am exhausted this morning... I will hit the snooze button a few times and workout tonight.

I had a stressful day at work today and I'm exhausted....I will just have a glass of wine and work out tomorrow morning.

(And the vicious cycle begins.) :devil:
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Too tired from running out of excuses!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I was on a date...
  • esescovar
    esescovar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Between my job and being a mom, I never have the energy. I never have the energy to get back in shape for my family so I don't die early and can enjoy the above mentioned work and being a mommy. This is pityful.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I can't afford the food to eat back my calories...and my new gym is intimidating (sorting the latter, though)
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm just too tired. lol
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to take another shower. It's cold out and my bed is warm. The movie is really good and I don't feel like DVRing it. Ha ha!
  • RashedaT
    Options
    My schedule is hectic...not enough time...
  • ajmaupin
    Options
    Boot camp and personal training have led to my legs and butt hurting.... I will skip 2 workout days to recover
  • EmilyGetsSkinny95
    EmilyGetsSkinny95 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    On Monday, it starts out like this...
    I don't want to wash my hair before school
    ...Then this happens:
    after school I want to listen to Hunter Hayes and get on Pinterest and pin workout stuff
    and on non-school days, I want to eat a lot and get fat, and who cares about working out anyway?
    and on Sunday I have church and I am not going to the house of the Lord with sweat on my person, amen
    and then its Monday again and I don't want to wash my hair in the morning.

I don't always listen to these excuses, but they hang out in my head and yell at me.
  • marnaER
    Options
    I know now that my head is into this healthy living thing, because I think I used every little excuse on this page but now the only excuse that I make is, I am sorry the treadmill make nose while they watch TV, but kids it is only 20 max. And they are fine with that.
  • ohitsmunstar
    Options
    I LOVE CHEESE!!!! UGH, I love it so much...
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I can't work out at home because a) i dont like people watching b) the cats interrupt me c) there is no space

^^What are you, living my life?? :bigsmile:
  • 007FatSlayer
    007FatSlayer Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Too many people in the gym; I already ate like crap today, so might as well not work out; I'm tired; I will work out at "this time" (when that time comes around, "30 more mins"....I'm full of excuses!
  • prettynikkish
    prettynikkish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I didnt eat that much today, it wont matter if I exercise
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My sister needed help getting Sod from an hour away and then laying it (Friday night 98 degrees so I laid sod and went for a swim afterwards) figured I had sweated enough and the swim was not an easy one but I still missed my regular workout.
    Laying sod IS a workout