Replies

• zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    what is sod?
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Since I am in Florida the rain makes me want to use that excuse, but I know that I can always boot up the youtube and do one of my fav workouts. I have to fight with myself for half the day to do them though. I love doing my workouts outside. I get all my swimming and walk/jogging in and when I cant I feel like it wasn't a good workout day.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I can't work out at home because a) i dont like people watching b) the cats interrupt me c) there is no space

^^What are you, living my life?? :bigsmile:

That is funny about the cats... mine jump on me and under me when I do yoga at home. lol When I exercise in the house, for some reason they get real frisky and hyper.
  • I have too many: Fibromyalga, pregnant and tired, stress makes me overeat, depression makes me not eat. I've been training myself to not use them anymore.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm too tired from studyinG!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I've been on my feet all day and just want to get home.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    No excuse ever. I've never made an excuse nor needed one. I've never missed a workout in over 600 days now. Every single day I workout. Even when sick, sore, injured. The only excuse is death.

You....are horrifying.

and kinda remind of Chris from Parks and Recs.

which is my excuse.. I had to watch 22 episode of Parks and Recs.

How am I horrifying? I just dont make an excuse to not do what I promised I would do.

Plus I break habits very easily. That means if I made an excuse today not to workout then I'm going to make an excuse tomorrow & so on.

Sorry if I find making an excuse bad. I guess I'm committed to my own health & refuse to take life sitting down anymore. I made excuses all my life not to exercise.
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Oh I am the queen of excuses. Let's see...
    1) I'm tired.
    2) too busy
    3) if only my husband would offer to watch the kids a couple nits a week so I could get to the gym - so really it's HIS fault
    4) I'm really tired
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    what is sod?
    D6CYroNt6teRNswo423E0BGmSFs4AQZB1jmGlZ1XU6U=w311-h207-p-no
    buy grass already grown, laying sod "planting" it. good strength training.
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    I have 2 kids, a full time job, I get home late, gotta clean, cook, no time. Fast food is super cheap. I'm stressed, Depressed.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Still sick from food poisoning. :grumble:
  • thursdayswoman
    thursdayswoman Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Coughing so hard that I threw up.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I don't have any workout clothes that fit. And I'm tired
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids, a full time job, I get home late, gotta clean, cook, no time. Fast food is super cheap. I'm stressed, Depressed.

Tell me about it. I have two jobs and I go to school. It's tough.
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    i'll do it tomorrow.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Too busy, too tired, too sore... these have been my typical excuses.

The important thing to remember is they are always excuses. If the were valid they would be REASONS.

There is no reason in the world that people can not stick to an overall healthy lifestyle. NONE
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    The following conversation actually took place a month ago when I was doing barbell bench presses for the first time in my life.:

Me (frowning at the Olympic bar as I lay on the bench): "I can't. It's too heavy. My wrists hurt after that warm-up set."

Partner: "You really can't lift this or you just don't want to?"

Pwned.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I miss eating things I crave. So the last few days I've been all ''eh, F it, I do what I want.''
  • Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ooo, great thread!

I just took a shower, did my hair, and did my makeup.

(Guess what I should have done? Worked out BEFORE doing all of that!)
  • bexalicous
    bexalicous Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Now with uni and work and money issues I really need to concentrate on spending wisely - it's just cheaper to buy a quick meal then to prepare one.

Well my excuses came with consequences as I'm now heavier then I have been in 3months.