October 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    @ Dinos, Speedy, Dave and Janet - You guys are rocking! It inspires me to push harder. Hats off to you guys. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • leambi
    leambi Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    17 miles today.

exercise.png
  • goldiejoe
    goldiejoe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 10/1/2013: Treadmill 1.27 miles
    Wednesday 10/2/2013: Treadmill 4.4 + 3.02 + 1 = 8.42 miles
    Thursday 10/3/2012: Treadmill 7.22 miles
    Friday 10/4/2013: Treadmill 3.88 miles + Elliptical 2.24 miles + Treadmill 3.21 miles = 5.45 miles
    Saturday 10/5/2013: Rest day

October 2013 Total (so far): 26.24 miles

Motivational quote: “Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back… play for her.”~ Mia Hamm

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,313 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

@ Dinos, Speedy, Dave and Janet - You guys are rocking! It inspires me to push harder. Hats off to you guys. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks, Buddy!! I'm headed to the gym shortly to add a couple more miles myself!! :drinker:

...and WOOHOO!!!! We rolled it to a Part 2 on only the 5th day of the month!!!!
    smiley-happy057.gif

SOOO....what do geeks do when they have spare time on their hands?? They play with spreadsheets. Sad, but true. :bigsmile::laugh: Today I added another little tidbit of trivia to the 'Summary' tabbed page that I know at least @SPEEDYF will be interested in!!! :wink: I added calculations to count how many women or men there are participating during the month and ones that over time will say what the record high and average months are. Of course this counts on each monthly spreadsheet being accurate in flagging you as the proper gender...(Male=m, Female={blank}) I went through and did my best to make sure there was an 'm' next to every guy that is participating this month. And to count the women, I subtract the number of guys from the grand total of all participating this month. As always, if there are any errors, kindly bring them to my attention and I'll fix them stat.

Hope you're all having a great, active weekend! Off to my date with the Dreadmill!!! :drinker:

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • avisitant
    avisitant Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Posting late, but going to try for 50 miles this month.

1-Oct 2 miles
    2-Oct 1.75 miles
    3-Oct 2 miles
    4-Oct 1.5 miles

MTD 7.25 / 50 Goal

Thanks.
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    17.80 miles cycled this morning, mtd 50.04...please and thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Would like to join this challenge ...;)
    Yesterday total October 4th
    20 miles exercise bike
    25 minutes walk
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    @sufferlandria:
    You are certainly pushing me!!! :flowerforyou:
    I just want to go out for a run, but I can't. :sad:
    Trainer's order. No running for me during the weekend since I'm already running 5 days (Monday to Friday)
    :grumble: :grumble: :angry:
    I just want to go out there... Maybe I'll allowed myself a short run tomorrow morning. Only a 5k.
    Just don't tell her... :indifferent:
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day for 10.15k:smile:

exercise.png
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    3 miles for me today.
    exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hey MYA team! Awesome Job! - Totally dig the spreadsheets! :drinker: :glasses:
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hi Dave, checking in with my total to date - 24.5/150 miles
    I'll try to do a better job of checking in so you don't have to check if I still have a pulse :embarassed:
  • speedyf
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

Thanks, Buddy!! I'm headed to the gym shortly to add a couple more miles myself!! :drinker:

...and WOOHOO!!!! We rolled it to a Part 2 on only the 5th day of the month!!!!
    smiley-happy057.gif

SOOO....what do geeks do when they have spare time on their hands?? They play with spreadsheets. Sad, but true. :bigsmile::laugh: Today I added another little tidbit of trivia to the 'Summary' tabbed page that I know at least @SPEEDYF will be interested in!!! :wink: I added calculations to count how many women or men there are participating during the month and ones that over time will say what the record high and average months are. Of course this counts on each monthly spreadsheet being accurate in flagging you as the proper gender...(Male=m, Female={blank}) I went through and did my best to make sure there was an 'm' next to every guy that is participating this month. And to count the women, I subtract the number of guys from the grand total of all participating this month. As always, if there are any errors, kindly bring them to my attention and I'll fix them stat.

Hope you're all having a great, active weekend! Off to my date with the Dreadmill!!! :drinker:

Dave
    Darkrider42
    @Dave
    Gotta love the math! :laugh: I never could figure out why they were so few men in this challenge! :huh: Afraid of being chicked maybe... :wink: :laugh: No but really, this is the greatest challenge of MFP. I said it more than once: Denise & Dinos, and now you Dave: all the hard work that you're doing in this challenge is the reason why I'm still around. THIS CHALLENGE IS THE BEST! I love it! And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Janet, Cin, vhuber, onawhymm, mandysmom, ladypersia, and so many others that have been around for a while will probably tell you the same thing. :drinker: :drinker:

You guys rock!!!
    YouRock.gif
  • speedyf
    Options
    3 miles for me today.
    exercise.png

Go Janet Go!!!
    cheerleadingclipartkm7_1_.gif
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Sat 10/5

3.58 Miles on the Treadmill = 14.03

exercise.png
  • StefanieJo13point1goal
    Options
    So glad I was able to get back to the gym after a very long week of stressful events! And to boot beat me best 5K time by 4 minutes!!!

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    Just testing to see if I found the right place to post...;)
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join this challenge
    My goal for October 2013 is 700 miles
    I do exercise daily
    Here are my stats so far
    10/01...23 miles (20 miles exercise bike and 3 miles walking)
    10/02...23 miles
    10/03....24.5 miles
    10/04....23.5miles