Did someone say Walking Dead....45474116_770.jpg
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Love it! Naomi, we'll just have to share them! For now. :wink:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Best show on tv! I am counting the seconds and banking a bunch of calories towards a big bowl of buttery popcorn!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season of Walking Dead AND Game of Thrones.
    YES! I just watched all of TWD this summer, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Game of Thrones. Oh my gosh, it's a ridiculous obsession lol
  • emilygray7165
    emilygray7165 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OMG YES. SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST TWICE AND HAVE READ ALL THE COMICS AND BOTH THE NOVELS.

...but i'm not obsessed or anything...

AH SEASON 4!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! This break has been far too long!!! DVR is set! :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • docklanders
    Options
    ****ing love it, and yeah, I am in love with Daryl. Omg he just does something for me! :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • BryVia12
    BryVia12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    There is a group on here for walking dead fans. Search and join:flowerforyou: It's all Walking Dead chat.
  • She_Hulk
    Options
    Thank you! Going there now!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I'm in love with it (and Daryl of course, lol). Can't wait for the new season to start! So stoked.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Dead fan here!!!! watch it religiously.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    yes!!! :) I can't wait for it to come back!! My mum used to watch it all the time and I'd make fun of it saying it was lame so she made me sit and watch at east one episode during one of their marathons....... I watched the whole first season that day hahha :laugh:
  • running_free_1984
    running_free_1984 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for it. In the UK we can only download a day later :( so I'm not going online from the 13th until I can watch it on the 14th!!
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    um, me. But I sometimes work Sunday nights so no spoilers!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    10/13/13....more excited than a kid at Christmas!!

Friend request sent!
  • teaparty75
    Options
    Awesome! Need to get something straight so these friendships work out. Daryl is mine. Mine, mine, mine. :angry:

And let's throw in Tyrese, too. Although I'm not sure I'm digging the one eye thing he has going on in the new season. What am I saying? He's mine, too. :wink:

Anyone else?

All yours.... I wanna be in a Glenn and Maggie sandwich... ahem.. *coughs*

THIS !! Glenn is too cute !!
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Need to get something straight so these friendships work out. Daryl is mine. Mine, mine, mine. :angry:

And let's throw in Tyrese, too. Although I'm not sure I'm digging the one eye thing he has going on in the new season. What am I saying? He's mine, too. :wink:

Anyone else?

All yours.... I wanna be in a Glenn and Maggie sandwich... ahem.. *coughs*

THIS !! Glenn is too cute !!

My god I would die to be with Maggie one time:love::love: seriously
  • She_Hulk
    Options
    You know, I've never even thought about Glen that way. I LOVE his character though. I'm surprised no one on here is mentioning Andrea. I thought she was beautiful! Maggie, huh? Interesting. She is pretty, too. But Andrea was a bad a@#.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    ****.YES.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TWD. I've read all the comics, Have the tshirts, watched each season multiple times.. as in like 3x or more each. SUPER obsessed. When I can't find anything to watch.. I watch old TWD.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    OMG YES. SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST TWICE AND HAVE READ ALL THE COMICS AND BOTH THE NOVELS.

...but i'm not obsessed or anything...

AH SEASON 4!

YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN UNLESS YOU'VE AT LEAST READ THE COMICS!!!! high five girlfriend.