Options

Replies

• frugalfitmom
    Options
    d2d8824f-ed6d-4e1a-a299-6f60d3459306_zps4d562ed7.jpg
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Ok, my profile pic was taken today, but here is one of me when I had just started losing the weight. I started out at 189lbs, I think this was taken when I was about 180..

nbn112_zpsa2c3225e.jpg
  • Samthefrog
    Samthefrog Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bump! I hope to post a pic soon. I've only lost about 19 lbs but I've lost about 2 inches from my neck, so there is already a difference in my face!
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love these! I'm going to try the same thing. The new hairdo is totally adorable, very Lena Dunham. Congrats!
    Fab difference! You look gorgeous. Well done :)

I don't have many pictures of me so when I started I started using my laptop webcam to take occasional face shots so I could see the changes. This is me as of Saturday (from 303lbs to 246lbs so a long way to go yet):

57lbProgress.jpg
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You did great and you look great. Own your achievement.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    It been roughly 3 weeks since I started MFP and changing my diet and about 12 pounds, but I can definitely see the change in my face!

KbQKHxu.jpg
  • oklagirl
    oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Supple Mama!! Keep up the hard work it's inspiring!!! :happy:
  • RachiiBBee
    Options
    So pretty :D
  • JimBarnhartMN
    JimBarnhartMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My profile picture has my face change, not sharing the whole profile just yet.
  • joeflors
    Options
    Great job there girl. I have a question, I'm losing weight, was at 260lbs and currently at 215lbs, I still have chin and belly, not much as before though. My goal is to get to 180lbs, the thing is, will my chin and belly shape itself once ive lost more weight?That's my question if that happened with you...
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Great job there girl. I have a question, I'm losing weight, was at 260lbs and currently at 215lbs, I still have chin and belly, not much as before though. My goal is to get to 180lbs, the thing is, will my chin and belly shape itself once ive lost more weight?That's my question if that happened with you...

Not sure who you are talking to but after losing my weight, my double chin started to go away about 170 I'm 5'1.5 though. My belly was the last thing to go down but it's not going to "Shape" or get "Fit" unless you are working out and eating right.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

I'm not sure what you mean by shaping...but if you lose excess fat it won't be there anymore! :smile:
  • mysuccessstory1984
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • mysuccessstory1984
    Options
    Impressive success story...now this motivates me!
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Profile pic shows the difference. Not sure exactly how much I weighed in the before, but it's at least 60lbs ago.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    2jeclf7.jpg

Starting weight: 325
    Current Weight: 250
  • amyziegler6
    amyziegler6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Face2_zpscb480d93.jpg
    I was about 180lbs in the 2010 picture, and I'm now down to 115ish.
    I needed some motivation so I've been looking through some old pictures.. UGH! It's working!
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow every one who put up before and after pics are true inspirations all of you. What amazing work you all did you must be very proud of yourselves!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Good job all :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!