Ode to Boobs

Options

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I really hope mine get really small lol, mine are huge and I hate them. Not much fun getting black eyes from exercising either :laugh:

huge eh? hmmmm! :laugh: :love:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    but then again I have a bra addiction.... so I actually had to make a pact with myself that I couldn't buy another new bra until I sold 2 on Ebay.

You sell your bras on eBay? You mean someone actually buys used bras?

My neighbour has taken every bra that has gotten too big for me.
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yay, boobies!

But I'm waiting patiently for mine to shrink a bit. I'm at 44F. The smallest I've ever been was 34DD, and that was in 7th or 8th grade (at 5'6 - I'm 5'10 now). I would *love* for my boobs to become a bit more manageable. I'd love to be able to buy shirts that are normal-cut on other people without them seeming super low-cut on me. I'd love to be able to buy shirts that fit, even.

But I don't want them to be *too* manageable, let's be honest. I'd love to have about a DD, since I'm tall and have wide hip bones and a bubble butt somewhere under all that extra fat I've managed to collect in the last decade or so...

And if they ever went away completely, I don't know what I'd do! (Well, I'd probably seriously consider the aftermarket upgrades). I've cursed them and hated them and taped them down (and, yes, on occasion *up* - like during the entirety of my 20s) and tried to hide them and wished them gone, but they've always been part of me. And I hate that they're part of my identity in some way (I'm sure my fellow busties will understand what I mean), but they are. Silly things.

But really, who doesn't love boobs?

And why do I have the sudden urge to find the best-fitting bra and lowest-cut shirt I have and put them on?
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    but then again I have a bra addiction.... so I actually had to make a pact with myself that I couldn't buy another new bra until I sold 2 on Ebay.

You sell your bras on eBay? You mean someone actually buys used bras?
    Welcome to the internet. You must be new. :flowerforyou:

Yes but I'm not talking about all my everyday bras that are like ugly beige and have elastic pulls in the sides. I have a TON TON TON of bras and I'm talking like $60 bras that I maybe have worn 3-4 times and sometimes only for 3-4 minutes (if you know what I mean :wink: )

It's not like they're panties LOL plus the bigger your boobs the more $$ the bras
  • KT193
    KT193 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yay, boobies!

But I'm waiting patiently for mine to shrink a bit. I'm at 44F. The smallest I've ever been was 34DD, and that was in 7th or 8th grade (at 5'6 - I'm 5'10 now). I would *love* for my boobs to become a bit more manageable. I'd love to be able to buy shirts that are normal-cut on other people without them seeming super low-cut on me. I'd love to be able to buy shirts that fit, even.

But I don't want them to be *too* manageable, let's be honest. I'd love to have about a DD, since I'm tall and have wide hip bones and a bubble butt somewhere under all that extra fat I've managed to collect in the last decade or so...

And if they ever went away completely, I don't know what I'd do! (Well, I'd probably seriously consider the aftermarket upgrades). I've cursed them and hated them and taped them down (and, yes, on occasion *up* - like during the entirety of my 20s) and tried to hide them and wished them gone, but they've always been part of me. And I hate that they're part of my identity in some way (I'm sure my fellow busties will understand what I mean), but they are. Silly things.

But really, who doesn't love boobs?

And why do I have the sudden urge to find the best-fitting bra and lowest-cut shirt I have and put them on?

Totally get where your coming from. Mine are way too big and have had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with them since I was 13. I hate that it's the first thing someone mentions if they are describing you to someone else "you know the one with the huge boobs", I have a face,legs and a bum you know!! Lol
    Options

You need the shirt I have on in my profile pic.....

I also have one that is gray and that low cut and says "My Other Rack Holds Guns"
  • LaserOctopus
    Options

You need the shirt I have on in my profile pic.....

I also have one that is gray and that low cut and says "My Other Rack Holds Guns"

Hahaha! Love it!
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    Dogs are great but I think boobs are a mans best friend.
  • KT193
    Options
    I really hope mine get really small lol, mine are huge and I hate them. Not much fun getting black eyes from exercising either :laugh:

huge eh? hmmmm! :laugh: :love:

ha ha there is always one :smile:
    Options

every guy I end up dating is a butt guy :angry:

WHY??!?!??! WHYYY???????????!!!!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Theres your problem! "Chest days" makes them smaller! You cant shape fat, which is what most boobs are.
    I lost all my boobs back when i lost alot of weight, boob job to the rescue!

I had nice ones, albeit small. After nursing my daughter for two years and then losing weight, they were sad little deflated balloons. :sad:

Boob job to the rescue indeed! :drinker:
  • KT193
    Options

every guy I end up dating is a butt guy :angry:

WHY??!?!??! WHYYY???????????!!!!!

Ha ha me too! Its like why are you going out with me then? I have no *kitten*
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    @quietbloom: I work with a plastic surgeon whose motto is "ridding the world of small breasts one pair at a time."

I love the guy, and he does great work. Ive sat in on a few of the surgeries...pretty amazing art those guys do.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    because nice butts are hard to dislike....
    Options
    not saying nice butts are hard to dislike, just saying why do BUTT guys date ME? lol
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    not saying nice butts are hard to dislike, just saying why do BUTT guys date ME? lol

maybe they want the whole package?.... keep doing those squats girl ;)
  • LaserOctopus
    Options

Totally get where your coming from. Mine are way too big and have had a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with them since I was 13. I hate that it's the first thing someone mentions if they are describing you to someone else "you know the one with the huge boobs", I have a face,legs and a bum you know!! Lol

Yep. And if it's not in words, it's that one hand motion they make when describing you. Eyeroll. Even better when you're one of several in your social circles with the name Amy, and eventually you end up being called 'Big Amy' as a shortened version of 'the Amy with the big boobs' (and, of course, the fact that the other Amy I was always hanging out with is about 5'3 and I'm 5'10) and it still sticks years later, only now it's because I'm fat, lol.
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Theres your problem! "Chest days" makes them smaller! You cant shape fat, which is what most boobs are.
    I lost all my boobs back when i lost alot of weight, boob job to the rescue!

So lifting heavy weights using my chest is making them smaller? Hmm
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My wife complained about losing her boobs so much I went out and bought her new ones to shut her up. LOL
  • KT193
    Options

Yep. And if it's not in words, it's that one hand motion they make when describing you. Eyeroll. Even better when you're one of several in your social circles with the name Amy, and eventually you end up being called 'Big Amy' as a shortened version of 'the Amy with the big boobs' (and, of course, the fact that the other Amy I was always hanging out with is about 5'3 and I'm 5'10) and it still sticks years later, only now it's because I'm fat, lol.

Eurgh that sucks! I know I hate it when you see a guy doing that 'big boob gesture' before he come up to you, i'm always like yeah keep on walking. Even had one guy in a nightclub point to my boobs, give me a thumbs up and said well done!!