Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

91 days to xmas what's your goal

Replies

• MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    15 lbs. by Christmas. ^_^
  • I'd LOVE to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. That would put me back where I was before my crazy drinking & fast food binge of a summer. Then I'll have another 20 to go to get to my goal weight! Stay strong everyone! We can get there!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    I weigh 142 right now & want to lose 10lbs so ill finally be in a healthy bmi!
  • evedaeche
    evedaeche Posts: 8 Member
    My overall goal when i started on MFP was a total of 20lbs by christmas and i'm down 6 so far so would like to loose another 14lbs. And not put on a winter fat coat this year.
  • shauner03
    shauner03 Posts: 21 Member
    20 more pounds by Christmas/New Years is my goal. That will get me to my goal weight!
  • I would love to lose 15 lbs.
  • mine is 18lbs
  • therejohn
    therejohn Posts: 59 Member
    Really, it's that close??? Heaven help me! Another 50 would be the best Xmas gift ever!! Realistically, 25-30 though.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    i'd *love* to lose around 20lbs by then :)
  • rab_Ch
    rab_Ch Posts: 2 Member
    I just got started. Hopefully in 12 weeks I'll lose around 15 pounds (1.3 /week)
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Lose 26 pounds.
  • Reepir
    Reepir Posts: 32 Member
    My goal is an insane 50 by Christmas.
  • patrickfish7
    patrickfish7 Posts: 190 Member
    Break 180lbs, only 6lbs to that target but slow going now...
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    My initial goal was 68 kg, I'm almost there (about 1.5 kg to go), if I can hit anything under that I will be delighted.
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    I'll be happy to stay on track for my long term goals, so by Christmas I'm hoping to be down about 11 kgs / 25 pounds. :)
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    I am waiting for the first Monday of January to start on my journey.
    I thought that's how you do it?
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    A steady positive loss will do me ...:smile:
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Another 15 lbs, I lost 93 lbs so far
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    I definitely have a nice ways to go ,but 10lbs would be satisfying for me as long as it stays off!!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    I'd love to lose the last 15 lbs and start working on body recomp for New Years!