Sweating for the wedding?

Options
12346»

Replies

• missinmybiscuits
    missinmybiscuits Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Getting married April 19th, and really struggling to keep my calorie intake down in addition to working out - you never realize the amount of mindless snacking until you log everything, eh? Hoping to drop 25-30lbs by April, and I think it's doable, I just really have to be more disciplined! Good luck to all you gals, and feel free to friend me if you need another cheerleader!
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    Me :) I want to get toned up for a gorgeous backless gown I have in mind.
  • Buckeyegirlbritt
    Options
    I'm sweating during pregnancy to make sure I can fit into my Matron of Honor dress for my sister's wedding.
  • hannah_d1989
    hannah_d1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hows everyone going in preparation for their weddings?!? good I hope! I've got 6 weeks until my wedding, doing intense exercise every day (turbo fire) and eating very healthy... have seen some results which is good.
  • jayjay159
    jayjay159 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 5 and a half months. Have lost close to 4kg and I have another 8kg to go to hit my goal weight. I won't be too stressed if I don't make it as long as I can tone my back and arms up before the big day.
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in April 2014
  • wallacehk
    Options
    I'm a bride to be! Engaged for 4 days! Have been on MFP for a few weeks already, but now have even more motivation. Would love some others in the same situation to add me. I'd like to lose around another 5kgs/10 pounds (I'm petite). Also have lots of toning to do.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    cool title. i suggest you make a workout video or youtube series of workout videos and title them that. also dress up in various silly bride inspired garb. lol. just kidding. but not about the name. capitalize on that catchy phrase.
  • tyediri
    tyediri Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August next year.

Problem is that I have already bought a dress that fits me. It's a corset type, so hopefully losing weight won't affect it too much. I have to do adjustments anyway next January, so my target is to lose most of my weight by then and then mostly maintain! :)
  • babybl00310
    babybl00310 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on 01st March 2014. I had already lost close to two stones however I am hoping to lost another 14/21 pounds for the wedding which was my goal for then anyway, wedding or no wedding. I have my dress and it fits however I need to get the length altered so if I need to get the bodice altered as well it's no big deal. I refuse this year to put on my annual Christmas 10 pounds and spend the first part of the New Year getting them back off.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on 17th April 2014 and I am back on mfp to lose the baby weight for the THIRD time. Youngest baby is 6 months old so why the hell I left it so long I do not know. I have roughly 40lbs to lose, asap. I've done it before (just before I got pregnant on youngest) with mfp and just need the motivation to do it again. Any other brides to be in similar situation please add me, the pressure is unbelievable!! x
  • morgan_j87
    Options
    My wedding is 1st Feb 2014, would love the motivation please add me if you would like to keep each other motivated!! Would love other brides to be in Australia if there are any out there too!!

:)
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in ONE WEEK!!!! :happy: :love: :drinker: :bigsmile: :heart:
    It's my last week to watch what I'm eating and get a few more workouts in. My dress isn't very forgiving so gotta watch that bloat:blushing:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a bridesmaid next month.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My "wedding" is next week, but it's nontraditional - elopement. Still really excited. I have lost enough that I think I'll look good in the dress I purchased in July. Excited for all the other future brides too!!!
  • missionskinnynow
    missionskinnynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in less than 2 months - Dec 12th. Lost 18 lbs, still have 25 to go, but hoping to lose around 10-12 lbs!
This discussion has been closed.