Replies

• ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lose 15 pounds.
  • supersmiles11
    supersmiles11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 12lbs by Christmas. Already lost 2lbs. Need it to be slow and steady :-) TBH as long I loae something I'll be content. I need more support though so always looking for mfp friends
  • mothib79
    mothib79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    To hit my goal weight of 170 :)
  • mothib79
    mothib79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love Chalean!!
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    working on 6 to 10 pound loss
  • OneSagegirl
    OneSagegirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    JUST STARTING. I'm going to lose 30 by Christmas!
  • milk_and_cookies
    Options
    My goal is to drop 20 pounds by Christmas.
  • tessgetsfit
    tessgetsfit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hoping to complete a 5k charity run and lose 3kgs. Hopefully the hot weather at the end of the year will make me sweat more and eat less junk haha. Bring on the summer fruits and air conditioned gym!
  • mariskaS86
    Options
    Well I've lost 10kg in 8weeks, so I'm hoping to have doubled that by Christmas - so far so good!!
  • deedee85
    deedee85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    me to I would like to complete p90x
  • cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    16 pounds - only leaves me with with about 6 pounds to lose to reach my ultimate goal weight, which I'd like to be by February :)
  • gatsby018
    gatsby018 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 15 pounds.
  • randomhelena
    randomhelena Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    At least 16
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    15K Hot Chocolate run on December 15... guess it does not help they give out Chocolate at the run.
  • HealthyMama2010
    HealthyMama2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great question! My goal is to log my food everyday, hire a trainer, and lose weight. Then, I am going to join a hip hop dance class on 1/1/14.
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, oooh... I wanna iPhone 5s and designer jeans and a trip to France and a pair of diamond earrings and a puppy and a spa day and new hardwood floors and world peace and a PONY!!!!!!!!!

Failing that, I'll settle with a pound of lean muscle. Eh, whatever works, right? :blushing:
  • trophylicious
    trophylicious Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    91 days!!! I'm feeling super ambitious and the goal is to lose 50lbs! I'd like to see a number that's been a distant memory. I'm also hoping to keep on sculpting some super sassy muscles with a 2nd round of T25!

WOOT!

Good Luck Everyone!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm always eager to be there for my fellow MFP friends!
  • mysticme81
    mysticme81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    to be healthy and happy with myself and the way that I look. Most likely will be 10lbs down
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have an unrealistic goal of 70lbs by Christmas.. But my journey is not really measured in time. I've learnt that time is not how to measure your successes.