What does your screen name stand for?

Options

Replies

• debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great answers! I think I need a new name....most places I'm Lacey-pooh. Lacey is my first name and my mom always called me Lacey-pooh. In high school I met a new friend and found out her mom called her Chearsten-roo. So we adopted the characters from Winnie the Pooh. She is my closest friend. We continue the nicknames and often give each other presents with our corresponding characters together on them.
  • suevittorioso
    Options
    I like this topic too even though mine is obviously my name. I have a TERRIBLE time with computers.I work at 2 different hospitals that have 2 different computer programs plus 1 has a different way to access email. I have an awful hard time remembering passwords and usernames and just when I have them all the same,they make you change them for security sake! From now on I'm using my name whenever possible because even I can't forget that!:ohwell:
  • chepic
    chepic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I keep my screen name simple so I can remember it. Before I retired, the place where I worked used the first 3 letters of your first name and the first 3 letters of your last name as your online ID, so . . . I'm chepic. Not terribly original, but somewhat easy to remember (unless I change my name):laugh:
  • webebeer
    Options
    My last name is Beer...just added we be for...webebeer
  • texasdreams000
    Options
    texasdreams000

texas: I live in Texas
    dreams: I many hopes and dreams
    000: Three's a charm! The zeros are just empty voids ready to be filled by my lucky charms LOL...

I lost 2 babies before I had my son, I found Mr. Right after wasting my time on 2 Mr. Wrongs, I I have 3 dogs, etc.... LOL.
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    bricker my new last name 06 the year i married my best friend
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Lizard is just a nickname that has stuck since about 8th grade (my name is Elizabeth but it sounds to formal so I have always gone by Liz). The first tattoo I got in college was a lizard in honor of my nickname.
    I got my first email address back in 1998, so I tried lizard98 which was taken, as was lizard980. So I ended up with lizard9800.
  • k9powerlifter
    Options
    K-9 because I train dogs.

Powerlifter - I used to powerlift and now I'm just fat.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options

:tongue: cute
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Huge Nascar fan, and Jimmie Johnson is my driver, and has been from day 1. Jimmies car number is 48, and he tends to win a lot of races....hence.
    Watch48win
  • mshilara23
    mshilara23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ms stands for Miss, Hilara was part of my German Shepherd's AKC registered name, and 23 is my favorite number and coincidentally the day I was born :) hehe I've had the mshilara screen name for well over 10 years. My how time flies!
  • scorp112
    Options
    I was born on November 2nd....making me a Scorpio. So therefore Scorp112. :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

Can you help train my 2 year old German Shephard???:happy:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    my screen name is my name jennifer made short(jen) and my husbands name kenneth made short(ken) 99 is the year that we was married..jenken99
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!! This hasn't been up for a while, but there are lots of new folks to add to it.
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    bruce springsteen song lyrics.

always thought it was a good metaphor.

nice imagery.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Well mine is a double it was first fluffymama because when I was feeling fat my youngest son (8) would tell me "you are not fat and yu are not fluffy" Just something cute I thought, then I got my sister to join and she couldn't think of a user name so I sugested twin 1 and twin 2, but since I was already posting I wanted people to who twin 2 was so there is the "aka". Sadly to say my sister just doesn't have computer access all the time (she is a nurse) so she has since quite posting.

Pretty interesting thread!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    wow...so cool you guys! lol....

um mine is boring, my nickname is Ali cuz people have a hard time w/ Alessandra and 10-6 is my bday LOL...ah well....I use Nicksmommyloveshim as my usual screenname....and I guess that's pretty obvious too LOL...
    hugs!
    Ali, or Alessandra or Nicksmom...who loves him LOL
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Long, long story from my law enforcement (SWAT) days. :laugh:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    em is short for emily
    tink is short for tinkerbell

i was raised on disney movies, and i'm obsessed with tinkerbell. i want to be a fairy when i grow up!