Replies

• primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    4 pounds.
  • JadoreKe
    JadoreKe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In 91 days I would love to be 25/30 pounds lighter. that is very realistic I just have to be very strict with myself.
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    Losing 20 - 36 would be awesome
  • tech_hunter
    tech_hunter Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in a size 8. I'm in a 10 now.

My goal WAS a size 4, but I have since come out of the clouds and become more rational.

I also had a challenge a few weeks ago where I went on a trip, and I was able to stay wheat free under stress for the first time. The holidays will present many challenges with all the wheat goodies. You would think that severe 3 day migraines would keep me away from these baked goods, but I apparently will masochist for a cookie. :P

So, my main goal is really to get through the holidays without eating any wheat. I am hoping to be rewarded by no migraines and a smaller size.
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    TheTruthAtAnyCost Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Last year, my sister had lost some weight and my aunt made a huge production about it.

I want it to be me this year.

Oh and finish all my shopping well in advance of course.
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    10-15 pounds would be nice.:happy:
  • renatewolfe
    renatewolfe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd like to loose at least 12lbs, to put me at my first mini goal of 25lbs. I intend for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day to be my cheat days.
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'll be able to hit it, but losing 14 lb would be nice. That would put me at 140, which is my previous lowest weight ever before I got fat again.

That's about mine. 12.4 lb for me and it'll be my lowest weight ever.
  • sparklegirl59
    sparklegirl59 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is to NOT QUIT! I am famous for that one. I "started again" on 9/10/13 and haven't given up yet. I would love to be at my goal weight (135) by Christmas. But any loss will be good!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    If I lose at least 4lbs by then and keep it off, then I will be most happy.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    30lbs
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    To be firmly planted in the mid to low 180's
  • smashyourtvdinner
    Options
    To run an 8 min mile and lose the last 8 or so lbs!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure in terms of actual lbs. I'd like to be at a place that I feel ready to start bulking so that I can enjoy those extra calories over the holidays. I think that around 4lb should do it but I'll reassess when I get to that goal. I'll either maintain for a while then (if I make it soon) or keep going if my body fat is still too high. What ever happens I'll be going for lean body mass gains at Christmas :)
  • queteeone
    queteeone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pounds is not as important to me as clothing size.... I would like to be in a size 12 by Christmas, I am a size 16 right now!!!
  • piratesluver
    piratesluver Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    79 days until Christmas - hoping to lose 15lbs, and it's not looking too good :(
  • andieellengreen
    andieellengreen Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 24pound by Christmas!! Good luck everyone! ????????
  • liveinthemoment24
    Options
    I'm shooting for 207 lbs by Christmas...I'll be back in a size 16! That's 34ish pounds from now but think I can do it. :) Best of luck to everyone!
  • ercaface
    ercaface Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    drop 3% body fat!!!
  • vicrich82
    vicrich82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Put on a bit of weight over the last month... still trying to hold on to summer I think and haven't been tracking.

Looking to lose 20 lbs before Xmas and would like to keep motivated to track.

If you are a good tracker and like to motivate your friends, please add me I would love to get more connected to the MFP Community.

Tori