The 20 Somethings

Options

Replies

• jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    22 next week, looking to lose 25-30 pounds!
  • brittneygreen562
    Options
    Add me I'm 24 5'5 need to lose 65 :)
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 with 20 pounds left to looooose! :) Love motivating others, and could always use motivation myself, especially getting those hardest last pounds off!
  • hellurkitty
    hellurkitty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 down from my highest weight of 256 (eek!) to 202-204. My goal weight is 170-180. MFP has helped me so much; I never knew how much I was eating until I started tracking it all! It always helps to have the support o f others, so feel free to add me!
  • cmarierun
    Options
    I'm 21. I started using mfp a few years ago when my weight reached 180. I lost 40 lbs and got comfortable. I never did reach my goal of 135. Now I've gained back 16 pounds and I'm ready to reach my original goal. I have about 20 pounds to lose and a lot to learn about balancing my diet and taking care of myself. I'm tired of struggling with my satisfactory body and want to finally reach the goal I set for myself more than a year ago. I'm a student in college and I enjoy running. I need friends because I made a new account for my new journey! Feel free to add me. I try to motivate my friends and appreciate the community here.
  • kaitmoo
    kaitmoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kaitlyn. I'm 22. I have used MFP on and off for the past five years or so. I like that it helps keep me accountable. I've always been a "big" girl, weighing over 200 lbs when I was about 13/14. My weight fluctuates A LOT. I've gone from 200 to 170 to 150 to 135 and then all the way back up to 175. It's a struggle. I'm currently hovering around the 175 range and it's time to do something about it. Nothing fits anymore and I am a poor college student and cannot afford to go buy a whole new wardrobe. So starting today I'm back at it! I'm hoping to get back into the 140's. So about 35 lbs to lose. Feel free to add my profile, motivation is always welcome!
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Im a 24 something I've lost 85 pounds so far. Add me loves ;-)
  • EMichalene
    Options
    im 21, 5'7" and have just 10-15 lbs left! at this point i'm doing mostly heavy weight lifting so the scale doesnt matter as much, but i do miss being 145, or even just in the 140s :) if any of you need any help you can contact me any time! motivation motivates :)
  • tashadream
    Options
    Hey, Im 23 and am still working on loosing the last pounds.
    Everyone needs some motivation so let's make that happen! :D
  • daisy_janine
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 and looking to lose more than a stone really. I don't really exercise, and really need the motivation to.. I've use MFP before but not properly.. so serious about this now! feel free to add me :D
  • zombiechic45
    Options
    New here, add me! Almost 27 5'4 193. I've lost almost 20 pounds by myself over the past few years but i have a hard time sticking to diets after a few weeks. trying to do it more as a permanent lifestyle change. I have goals and I would love to achieve them and help anyone else with theirs! I plan to be on daily so would love to chat !
  • stizzieink
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Marcia, I'm 26! I was 236 lbs at my heaviest weight (last year February) and now I am 198 lbs. I still have a long long long way to go but I'm so determined to get there. I would love to join this support circle. Really I find my biggest issue is being consistent with eating healthy. It's always been a roller-coaster ride with me when it comes to food. Sometimes I eat well, but just don't eat enough...or I will for a week and then something happens and then I'm back to eating crap again. It's horrible. Exercise has only really now started to become my friend and I try to go the gym at least 3 times a week. I know for a fact my issue is just consistency. With both food and exercise and just staying motivated.

I came across this site by accident and I'm soooooo happy I did, because now I feel excited about my weight loss journey :P
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Im 30 down forty to go. You can do it!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    21 and hoping to lose more weight!
    I can't seem to though :(
    Any help would help.
    Feel free to add!
  • JoJoMFP16
    JoJoMFP16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jo! I'm 20 and working to have a sleek waistline :)
  • cyoung0317
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm Claire and I'm 20. I'm at about 175 lbs looking to lose 40-50 lbs! I love to run and am working hard to eat better. I comment a lot and would love to lend a helping hand!

Please add me!
  • evedaeche
    evedaeche Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Eve, 21 and before MFP i lost 20 pounds, since joining i've lost another six, i'm aiming to loose a total of 60 pounds so i've got another 34 to go hopefully by the time i graduate, so sick of being the fat one in photos!
  • teacupowl
    teacupowl Posts: 104
    Options
    I was totally contemplating making a thread like this too. :D

I just turned 24 in August, and I'm looking to lose around 75-ish pounds. I've lost almost thirty on and off MFP, and I just really need some active members for support and the occasional kick in the butt. Feel free to add me!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I just turned 20 in August! ^^ feel free to add me everyone!
  • MillyFleurs
    MillyFleurs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and have lost 32 pounds so far (some pre-mfp) and am trying to lose 28 more, feel free to add me!
This discussion has been closed.