Tell me something interesting about you...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I can click both my big toes.

In spite of having a Scottish mother, I can't roll my Rs.

I love playing Werewolves. (it's a French game, called Les Loups Garoux de Thiercelieux - you might know the American translation called The Werewolves of Millers Hollow).
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I can move both my ears
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am a little different than most on this site I developed and eating disorder from gallbladder and was eating under 500 and with some awesome support am back to a great spot eating 3,000 some days and back to exercising but yes at this point it is still supervised by a trainer but he has been open throddle a lot and hasnt had to say no go home for months! Actually was put on this site by treatment team to help me monitor and be accountable for eating back exercise calories. I am so happy and proud of the changes
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I am a grass farmer ala Joel Salatin. Not the other kind of grass.

:-D. I'll bet you get asked that a lot!
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Born with Congenital Cataract in both eyes and can draw like someone with 20/20 eyesight.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I name my pets after some of my favorite comedians.
    Topper Attell
    Lily Sykes
    Gooch Gaffigan
    Cocoa Carlin
    Rizzo Madigan
  • marionmmm
    Options
    I hooked up with a chick one time...
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I kissed a girl, and i liked it.
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    ambidextrous and I have a purple room of pain.

purple room of pain?? Do tell :-)
  • Lola_Rogers
    Options
    - im both handed
    - i have bar soap phobia (cant touch,look, use etc)
    - im a high heel fetish (i dont go to places where i cant wear high heels (except for gym), i have high heels collection ( 45 pairs of growing), i only buy 6 and 7 inch heels. i wear 'em at the beach, during sex and in shower as well.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hair does not grow on my legs... weird but also AWESOME!!!:bigsmile:
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I studied Japanese and traveled to Tokyo, where I made friends with this ramen guy who made the best ramen of my life. Sadly, I could never find him during the rest of my trip and to this day my ramen cravings go unsatisfied. :frown:

idkf.jpg
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I've been forced into therapy. They keep trying to tell me my name is not Marilyn....
  • DaveGrows
    DaveGrows Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had my ear cut off and stitched back on... My sunglasses are always crooked
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    - im both handed
    - i have bar soap phobia (cant touch,look, use etc)
    - im a high heel fetish (i dont go to places where i cant wear high heels (except for gym), i have high heels collection ( 45 pairs of growing), i only buy 6 and 7 inch heels. i wear 'em at the beach, during sex and in shower as well.

I recently moved a giant couch into the house, went to the park and pitched a tent in the backyard...all in high heels. People ask "Do those hurt your feet?" Of course they do! I'm just that vain though...
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    I have a phobia of diets
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I am deathly afraid of horses. I think they are beautiful animals but I will not get closer than 10 feet to one.

I met Hulk Hogan when I was in 7th grade.

I am currently obsessed with Breaking Bad....I have watched if since it started and now that it's over I keep re-watching it.

Before I had a hysterectomy I had a bicornuate uterus which occurs in only 0.1-0.5% of women. Most women with this condition can't have children and I have two.

My two miracle kids were born with a very rare autosomal recessive neuromuscular condition called Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome which is even rarer than my bicornuate utreus.
  • kamarate
    Options
    I speak five languages (only one native).

I am a classical French horn player.

I have a weakness for red wine, especially Tempranillo (if anyone wants to buy me a Christmas present).