The ultimate secret to weight loss

Options
Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
I've figured it out. Before losing weight I rarely ate ice cream or gelato or other frozen treats. Now I eat it nightly and I'm down 20 pounds.

Ergo, following the MFP logical property of correlation always equals causation, ice cream is a magical weight loss supplement.

Conclusion: We should all eat more ice cream.

Discuss.

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I disagree. I ate pizza and drank beer twice last week and I lost over a pound - so that's more of an ultimate secret than ice cream. And I'm down more pounds total than you, so that makes me smarter about weight loss. *special snowflake music*
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    You win the internet and life.

/thread
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I agree, no really.

When I was heavy, I almost never at ice cream. I've had a pint (or more) every, single night for 2 years. I have hit all my weight goals, losing, gaining, & maintaining. Ice cream is clearly magic.
  • Chellody22
    Chellody22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think you may be on to something! *grabs a spoon and some cotton candy ice cream*
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Is that what I'm doing wrong? I thought wine was my secret weight loss supplement!
  • Achrya
    Options
    I disagree. I ate pizza and drank beer twice last week and I lost over a pound - so that's more of an ultimate secret than ice cream. And I'm down more pounds total than you, so that makes me smarter about weight loss. *special snowflake music*

You make a compelling argument but Magrum is clearly the more special of us all, because his ticker reflects the most weight lost. A more impressive ticker is, according to MFP Logical Property of 'I don't like what you have to say', the most important thing ever.

Can't argue with MFP Logical Properties.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    I agree, no really.

When I was heavy, I almost never at ice cream. I've had a pint (or more) every, single night for 2 years. I have hit all my weight goals, losing, gaining, & maintaining. Ice cream is clearly magic.

Yep. I gained the weight without eating much ice cream. In losing and keeping it off, I eat ice cream regularly. Science!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    But...but....TEH TOXINZ!!!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this post I had myself some pumpkin ice cream tonight <3. I can FEEL the magic happenin'.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Dammit. That's why my bulk has stalled.

Too much ice cream. :'(
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I think you may be on to something! *grabs a spoon and some cotton candy ice cream*

Oooh...have you tried Cold Stone cotton candy MIXED with mint chocolate chip with extra chocolate chips???? :love:
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you want just less. BAM. There's your secret!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Once I ate a diet of chocolates and tea during the day and a regular dinner for a week and I lost 5 pounds. Clearly that's the way to go.

(Of course I felt like crap)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

You make a compelling argument but Magrum is clearly the more special of us all, because his ticker reflects the most weight lost. A more impressive ticker is, according to MFP Logical Property of 'I don't like what you have to say', the most important thing ever.

Can't argue with MFP Logical Properties.

Can't argue with logic like that.

Time for some ice cream.

family-guy-gif-ice-cream_large.gif
  • Achrya
    Options
    Eat whatever you want just less. BAM. There's your secret!

No. Ice cream.

Once I ate a diet of chocolates and tea during the day and a regular dinner for a week and I lost 5 pounds. Clearly that's the way to go.

(Of course I felt like crap)

Ice cream is superior because no one feels like crap after ice cream. Except lactose intolerant people. And they're just weird.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    So I guess more ice cream is needed to lose my last damn 5 pounds.

Should I take it orally or apply it topically ?
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I agree, no really.

Did you change your picture just for this thread? If not, that's even funnier.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    You'll be sorry when the ice cream fights back...

tumblr_lz2ohegDIy1r7d54so1_500.jpg
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Hold on, I have to run to the store to get some Ben and Jerry's!!! :happy:
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Personally, I eat Mexican food a lot. And ice cream. I'm hungry.