what's your "type"?

Options

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have a weakness for nice shoulders/arms/chest, but more than anything physical: confident (not cocky though) and funny.
  • MoreThinx
    Options
    Moderately Tall & average looking c:
    Preferably with chin length hair or nice eyes.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Same beliefs, great with my kids, no smoking, dipping, drugs and minimal drinking, sense of humor, honest, intelligent, good work ethic, good manners, romantic, confident but not cocky, active, good hygiene, can dance (or isn't afraid to look silly trying), tall-ish, not too thin ... As far as physical appearance, obviously there has to be some attraction there but there isn't a "type" that's more appealing in my eyes. Personality is the biggest factor and makes a man more attractive to me.
  • Change4mygirls
    Change4mygirls Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Men with a sense of humor...that's so attractive. A sparkle in their eyes...my husband fits the requirements.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Tall, nice smile and bald. Not balding but manscaping bald. Oh and funny :) No sense of humor=not for me!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Very short, a bit shy and chill.
    Ideally not blonde and a bit bottom-heavy.

There's nothing hotter than a she-bro.
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    unmarried and employed. lol.

^^^^^^this^^^^^

other than that, i'm typically attracted to handsome, yet humble and good sense of humor (i've dated super skinny to really big...i kinda prefer somewhere in the middle)

...but seems like all i attract are schizophrenic leeches who don't want to work, or keep jobs, lol (One day, I will find a relatively normal guy, I hope!!!)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I like a man who will treat me like I am a lady in the living room, like I am a house wife at the kitchen and like I am a slut in bed.
    End of story.

Heeeeeeeell no.

I like a man who treats me like a lady in the living room AND in the kitchen, and like a slut in the bedroom.

I'm no housewife, sorry, no. Lol

I agree with this one more than the first one. I personally like to be treated like a slut in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom. Why limit yourself to sex in ONLY one room of the house?! :flowerforyou:

I agree with both of these ^^ :laugh: :flowerforyou: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'm the universal type.....O Positive
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm the universal type.....O Positive

Me too- and a frequent donor ;)
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    christian_bale_zackylicioustuff1.jpeg
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Taller than me so I can wear heels when we go out. Has to have a muscular build to him, a good personality, not involved with others (relationship wise), employed, and absolutely has to have tattoos........ Ugh, where all the single, hot men like this!!!
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    pretty face
    -sporty
    -an element of slutty
    -funny
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Dean Ambrose.

On a more serious answer: Good sense of humor. In decent shape. Has to care about themselves & their appearance. Good personality. Spontaneous. Likes to be adventurous. Has to have similar things in common (like-wise, with music, movies, shows, etc). I like guys with similar styles to mine in a sense.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    My type is awesome. :D
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Your friend is silly!
    Every individual likes or dislikes based on their genetic code and life experiences.
    No whole group can be catagorized or lumped together.
    Become the best YOU possible and the right guy will come along in the shape you desire! =)
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    So this may be a little silly, but I was talking to a friend about weight loss and what not-- and she, knowing I have a thing for BIG guys (think lumberjacks and larry the cable guy), tells me that when I'm thin, I won't be able to get my big mountain men because big guys don't date skinny girls.
    WHAT IN THE...? I *really* hope that's not the case!!! I love getting fit, but I cannot find myself attracted to fit men (that's right gentlemen, your "before" is sexier than your "after" in my eyes...i'ma weirdo)

Anyone else have a "type" more or less set in stone? Is there a thing that a girl/guy *has* to have for you to be attracted to them?

For me, it's beards and beer guts. True story lol

Skater Boys lol...He could be ugly as **** but if he rides a skate board and dresses like a skate boarder then I guarentee hes my type

............"He was a skater boy, my sexy skater boy, he wasnt good enough for her"--Avril Lavigne haha
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    lets see she has to have hart beat, good eye sight and a kind heart

I'd rather go for someone who has a bad eye sight because then she might find me cute.
  • Miss_Julie_Marie
    Miss_Julie_Marie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love bigger men with beards and tattoos! *drool*
    Intelligence and wit are also important... a little nerdy, as well as a great taste in music and books :)

This. :D