V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    My concluded preference seems to be:

* Female
    * Short/Petite (4'11 - 5'4 :D)
    * Brunette
    * Into some form of regular exercise/sport
    * Clinically sane, not over possessive and able to handle/dish out jokes

Now if they have green eyes, are into gaming or can quote Simpsons proficiently that's a huge plus xD
    screw that! I'll take the one in your profile shot
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    old and rich.

I will make exceptions for old & filthy stinkin rich... and preferably in very poor health >.<

^^ This lol
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    Men who bench press cats. This guy is perfect, if anybody knows him, PM me his number so I can find him, bang him, have beer with him, bench press cats with him, bang him again, have pizza with him, bang him again, and maybe marry him.

hF369B138

I know a guy who bench presses cats but alas he has a girlfriend, who I've also seen bench press the cats. Keep looking there must be more of them/

Im the same way i want the ones I cant have and turn down the ones I can have lol
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I like bacon...and I like women who bring it to me. :)
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    old and rich.
    That's what my father told me I should aim for. Maybe I should take his advice.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Didn't read thread, but my "type" is smart, funny, honest, and treats me like a goddess. Probably a moot point, though, since I'm not on the market.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    While I have a strong appreciation for all types of women, my favorite women are tall, blonde and blue eyed...
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Physically I'd take a big guy (built fat) over a skinny one any day of the week. If he's got red hair, even better, or bald with a goatee... How u doin?

But really... Brains, honesty, sense of humour and a gentleman - these things truly come first.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    TALL!!!!!!!! I'm 5.9 and most of the men I know (and see out and about) are smaller than me :( Being taller than a man really doesn't do it for me. Where all the tall dudes be at??? I want to wear high heels god dammit!!!!!!! :sad:
  • amyziegler6
    amyziegler6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Funny guys with lots of personality.. I'm so tired of serious and boring men, I need some spice in my life! :)
    Physically I don't really have a type, its more about the connection we have then anything.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I like my men how I like my coffee. Weak and full of liquor.
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The whole premise of this discussion seems kind of off base. First, I have heard of such rumors. My OH told me she like me better as a Teddy Bear, but I don't understand that. I mean who really wants to be with a guy who has to have a majori breathing episode just to tie his shoes. Or a guys who works up a sweat eating. I will leave some of the other observations off of my list but lets just say there are many advantages to being in better shape.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    The whole premise of this discussion seems kind of off base. First, I have heard of such rumors. My OH told me she like me better as a Teddy Bear, but I don't understand that. I mean who really wants to be with a guy who has to have a majori breathing episode just to tie his shoes. Or a guys who works up a sweat eating. I will leave some of the other observations off of my list but lets just say there are many advantages to being in better shape.

There is a difference between being "in shape" and taking it too far. In shape is sexy...too far is not!
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    Ditto Russell Brand!! :heart: :love: :love:
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Female
    Short
    Tats
    and not afraid to be different

( Currently accepting offers )
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

YE
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    old and rich.

I will make exceptions for old & filthy stinkin rich... and preferably in very poor health >.<

^^ This lol

That's BS what about young guys that have made it

Sorry I don't have wrinkled nuts , doesn't make the cut .

Ill get there in 60 years :smokin:
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    old and rich.

^^ This lol

That's BS what about young guys that have made it

Sorry I don't have wrinkled nuts , doesn't make the cut .

Ill get there in 60 years :smokin:

Hey whats wrong with wrinkled nuts LOL jk
  • blessybuva
    blessybuva Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    old and rich.

lol
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    Small blondes n must be crazy ha