Options

Replies

• runningvegan
    Options
    Naturally smart and highly educated.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Physically? dont really have one...women are beautiful in a wide variety of shapes and sizes

Im pretty "effed" up in what my other tastes are though...

Like preferring gingers with no souls? Lol

Spot on...
  • Nycdanz13
    Options
    I'm just good like that
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Men.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love other women and for me it's dreads and she must be dark skin... such a turn on for me...
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I like very prim, proper, gentlemen for the most part. Usually with dark hair.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    My type?

I like Futura Std Bold. I also have a thing for Century Gothic, in moderation.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    My type?

I like Futura Std Bold. I also have a thing for Century Gothic, in moderation.

:laugh: I love you.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    My favorite type is Monotype Corsiva......

I knew I wouldn't be the only one.
  • boobeey
    boobeey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    my type is tall thick (not muscular) men with nice hands and lips doesn't really matter skin tone.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    93f8fb7549e2b9efe782a7cbcca25a6c.jpg

^^This guy. Dark hair, muscular, strong jawline.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    93f8fb7549e2b9efe782a7cbcca25a6c.jpg

^^This guy. Dark hair, muscular, strong jawline.

i have that exact shirt
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Is that actually you? Come on fess up.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Options
    Is that actually you? Come on fess up.

well..... :blushing:
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    So modest!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Chunky broad-shouldered guys with meat on their bones, intelligent, with a sense of humor. No bodybuilders or thin/athletic guys.
  • TLC7613
    TLC7613 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friends request cuz your just like me lol I love my big boy! He's not big as in 500 lbs big, but more like wreck it Ralph big. We were just married in July and boy did he look hot in his Vera Wang suit. He's 5'10" about 340. There's something mysterious about big guys I think. My guy is italian and looks mean, but he's actually a big ol teady bear. I personally think the "before" pictures are better too!! Big guys dont judge you if the scale goes up or down and there always there with you to indulge on your cheat days instead of judge lol

and YES big buys love small girls too, I'm proof!! When my husband and I first met, I was 125, and now that im 202 he STILL loves me for me, to nener nener nener lol :laugh: :tongue:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I like *kitten*. =)
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    He has to be able to fit my clown shoes. The male Cinderella kinda.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    for the longest time my type was douchebages and drug addicts.

i am not a fan of muscle though, that is not my type. like seeing the veins pop out muscle that is gross, to me anyway.

i have now been in a mostly successful, 5 year long term steady relationship. so i spose my type has a beard, loves good beer, plays xbox way too much and pisses me off, and has dark hair (i usually have always gone for dark hair anyway). and not overweight but not disgustingly built. just generally fit and average, although he does not hike with me so he is getting a little bit of a belly. just a little.

as far as women, my type is shorter than me, with longer hair. and a butt. both genders must have a nice butt (i have an ex that used to play soccer and my boo used to play soccer as well. so i guess soccer players are another type!)