• RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    First name: #2485 most common
    Last name: #150 most common
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my name is Jennifer, my best friend's name is Jennifer, I have a cousin who is named Jennifer, my baby sister's best friend growing up was named Jennifer. I don't think for a girl you get any more common than that in my age bracket. I was never the only Jennifer in any class all throughout school.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    very popular now; much, much less so when i was growing up. i didn't like having a unique name, but now it feels crowded ;)
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    There are only about 1500 people in the US with my first name...Kimberlynn

my last name, there are only 118

I'm the only one with both of them together :)

As for myfitnesspal, my name is shortened version of my first name along with my birthdate...doubt it would be too common
  • bantamspaul
    bantamspaul Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Both my names are extremely common and I share my full name with other 13,000 others in the US (although I am in UK)
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Tatiana - not very common , atleast in my countries.

Tatiyanya- *****, am unique.
  • 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    7 people in the US with my full name lol, funny thing is my twin sister has 7 people in the US with her first and last name as well.... my first name is Kandi (or Kandice) and hers is Karri
  • KLiK3xs
    KLiK3xs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Not "uncommon" however not very common for a guy.... Kim. Not short for anything, just Kim. :yawn:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    My real name is Firstname McSurnameton. I think it's pretty common
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    At school, from 1st to 4th grade, we were 8 in a class of 28 with the same first name... that's how common...
    Wish I could change it today...
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    somewhat common is russia and russian speaking countries
    extremely rare anywhere else!
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Fairly common in the US (where I'm from), not common at all in Sweden (where I live). It's cool, because I can just use Alison as my user name on Swedish websites, it's never already taken.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    The spelling of my first name is more common for boys but it's a pretty common name.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    VALLANDINGHAM is the #36601 most common last name

0.0005% of last names in the US are VALLANDINGHAM.

Around 1250 people have VALLANDINGHAM as a last name!

Michael, however, is the fouth most common name in the US.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My maiden name is Lide. Very uncommon
    My first name is Jana... use to think it was very uncommon but i have met a lot of Jana's
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My first name is mostly used as a middle name - Lynn. Don't hear it very much as a first name. And with all the different spellings, I haven't met anyone else who spells it without an "e" at the end with the 2 "n"s. Usually see it Lyn or Lynne.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Well, only .184 % of the population has my 1st name. And only .0005% has my surname ......it's # 25642 on the list ...LOL...
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I like to think Icelandic Saga is pretty unique for my name here. However my real name Tara is pretty common. In America at least :) My little sis got the cool name Siobhan. My mom has a slight obsession with Ireland lol

Third post on this thread has my same name.. Tara.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Both my last name and first name are uncommon. Last name is extremely rare, first name a bit more common but practically unheard of. I have never met another person with my first name in my entire life, and I'm 41. I met one online many years ago who lives in Canada, and she started a facebook group for people with our name. It has about 20ish members now and we live all over the globe and range in ages from teens to 60s. And we were all named after a family member! Like a grandmother or aunt or cousin.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    There are 57 people in the USA with my name (wasn't able to check including my middle name). There is a woman in my organisation with the same name as me but with an extra "e" in her surname!