looking for some freaky friends

Options
123457»

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    its funny because girls sometimes claim they want freaky friends, for some reason see my on the forums/friends statuses and add me and then cry when they see whats REAL freaky looks like.

OP, I can assure you, you don't want freaky friends. You just want some naughty friends who will flirt with you from time to time to make you feel better and wanted. You don't want freaky.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    its funny because girls sometimes claim they want freaky friends, for some reason see my on the forums/friends statuses and add me and then cry when they see whats REAL freaky looks like.

OP, I can assure you, you don't want freaky friends. You just want some naughty friends who will flirt with you from time to time to make you feel better and wanted. You don't want freaky.
    This...I :heart: you!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

I happen to like your kind of freaky!! :flowerforyou:
  • 820Resa
    820Resa Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Seeing how people react when they get what they ask for versus what they thought they were asking for is always priceless.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

I would have agreed with your statement a few months ago and i had a freaky friend request...it intrigued me...i am sorry she is gone...
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options

Moderation and balance are key elements

Hi Taunto :flowerforyou:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    sorry, im 100% vanilla
  • 820Resa
    820Resa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    sorry, im 100% vanilla

The potential with vanilla is nearly limitless.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options

Are you sure it wasn't your Cologne, Taunto? Ode de Toilet has really gone out of style in recent years. ;) (Couldn't resist)

There's truth to this. It's like they love the bad boy image and think OOH, this is so cool. But when they see what the bad boy really is like they get all panicky and take off running. If your idea of freaky is 50 Shades of Grey, you're naughty. If your reaction to 50 Shades of Grey was "If they only knew...", then come find me and we'll talk Freaky. Or you can talk to Taunto. Just ignore the clown costume. ;)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I love being freaky and crazy. I like to cross streets without using the crosswalks!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I love being freaky and crazy. I like to cross streets without using the crosswalks!

Some people just have to take things too far......
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    OP.....I want to wear your skin....freaky enough for you?

NOO NOOO too scary!! :-P
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    I was freaky long before 50 Shades of Gray made it socially acceptable. I let my freak flag fly proudly lol

Right?!! Very nice :)
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm freaky so don't get mad if I ask to see some flesh ;)
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options

Ah of course we had to get a little controversial here. Well i added ya anyways so we'll see what we see. And for claifications sake i said Freaky, naughty, kinky, pervy, not sick, twisted or gross. There's a differnence.

I'm also married, so i dont need anyone to flirt with me and make me feel wanted. I get that everyday from my husband. I aslo dont need to "feel better" I feel great and just wanted to find some friends to chit chat with and make me laugh.

JUST FYI. So we'll see how freaky you really are. I may run away, maybe not tho...
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options
    I'm freaky so don't get mad if I ask to see some flesh ;)

It's all good, just dont get mad if i say no ;-)
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I fetch my mail in my tight undies on a busy intersection. Does it count?

i knew i saw you!!! Its hot!
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I dont care what turns you on etc as long as fitness plays a big part in your life im good with that. Some of the crap that comes out of my mind at times just blows me away....Eh just open your mind to different type of people. Im not into alot of things but, i dont mind learning about them trying things out.
  • 2DogsBarking
    Options
    Sometimes I throw caution to the wind and go swimming after eating BEFORE waiting thirty minutes.

So.. yeah probably got you all beat.