• MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Two English Bull Terriers.. AKA Target dog or Spuds

( I don't know how to add a picture)
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Two English Springer Spaniels. My girl is kind of a *****... my boy is awesome. Best dog EVER!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    My handsome Prince, Junior. Chihuahua:

This was him trying to get in my case, he didn't want me to go away! *cries* :

2j4uhl3.jpg

Awwww!!!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I have 2 English Springer Spaniel males, 6 yr old Buddy (black and white) and 5 yr old Skittles (brown and white)
    They are the best dog people ever!!!!

doggies%202%20(2).jpg?psid=1

doggies%201%20(2).jpg?psid=1

doggies%203%20(2).jpg?psid=1
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I have a cat
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Miniature poodle :) We love having him because he is a good size, not too tiny but not too big, he is hypoallergenic and doesn't shed, plus he is smart and doesn't bark a lot. We picked him because my family friend was seling him for a discount and he was too cute to resist! We were going to get a king charles cavalier spaniel.
  • Keena7656
    Options
    We have a Springer Spaniel (rescued from the pound) & a Shih Tzu (rescued from a puppy mill). We had no preference on breeds before these two, but now we do :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    For many years we were active breeders and exhibitors of Salukis and Clumber spaniels. We don't go to dog shows now, our current dogs are farm dogs, registered English springer spaniels, not quite show quality. They're 12 years old. I hope to find a breeding and show quality Clumber of specific bloodlines for our next dog.
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    <---
    Siberian Husky, because they're awesome. Super sweet, love people and don't like to be alone, smart, with big personalities. Ours likes to try to cuddle on the couch and desperately wants to be friends with our cats.

But they may be too smart... which makes them stubborn. Like, 'I'm not going to do what you tell me to because it doesn't sound like fun right now' type of stubborn. IMHO, all the good stuff makes up for that... but they could drive some people bonkers.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I have a cat

You have my sympathy. :(
  • katierj1983
    Options
    The best kind.."none". Lol dogs are too hairy, slobbery, dirty for me. Not that I don't love animals. I'm just too ocd
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    Wolf/Siberian Husky and a black lab that is huge. :)
  • Celtic_Ace
    Options
    black lab. Im a lab guy, third one
  • katbirdinpa
    Options
    German Short Hair Pointer
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Apollo-American Staffordshire terrier about 10 months(probably mixed)
    Terror- jack rat terrier 7 years od
    Baby Girl- beagle/basset hound 6 years old
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    TheTruthAtAnyCost Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    We have a Golden Lab that has Chow somewhere back down the line called Lennon. He's almost 7 but acts about 6 months old.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    A four year old Pug named Frankie.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    The invisible kind.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Golden Retriever--they're the best :smile:
  • kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Rotherham Bitza, in my profile pic. He's awesome. Mummy was Border Collie cross, I think Daddy must have been a sloth :)