What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    The best kind.."none". Lol dogs are too hairy, slobbery, dirty for me. Not that I don't love animals. I'm just too ocd
    My dog isn't slobbery or dirty, and he doesn't smell 'doggy' either!
    He is hairy though.
  • kakklespakkle
    Options
    I have a cat

You have my sympathy. :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    3 dogs and 1 deaf cat.

1 Hairy Hairless Chinese Crested
    1 Hairless Chinese Crested
    1 Pekignese/****zu mix (Pekitzu)
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    shiba inu
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I have a sweet, cute little black pomeranian :3
  • kakklespakkle
    Options
    3 dogs and 1 deaf cat.

1 Hairy Hairless Chinese Crested
    1 Hairless Chinese Crested
    1 Pekignese/****zu mix (Pekitzu)

I love Chinese Crested!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    cid_559.jpg

I have a pitbull/ sharpei mix named Pumpkin -- age 4
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have a pit bull.
    Boxer.
    And a mini poodle. << my husbands
  • horses7777
    Options
    <
    just rescued a 10 month old Great Dane. Had two German Shepherds before, but lost both of them due to age related illnesses last summer. He has made the house full of energy again! I love Danes, (he is my fourth) but they just don't live that long. Still, they are the goofiest best dogs ever. My first Dane is on my weight ticker.

*editied for typos
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    <
    a Shetland Sheepdog
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I have a 7 yr Italian Mastiff - Milan weighs 148 lbs on a light day
    3 yr old blue Pitt bull - Apollo hes close to 100 lbs
    5 yrs Neapolitan Mastiff - Miracle 175 lbs
    and lastly black and white Pitt bull 2 yrs old - Alaya - 65 lbs..
    Love my babies
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Two chi-poos - chihuahua/toy poodle mixes. Chosen because:

1) They are cuuuuuuute.
    2) We lived in an apartment at the time, and an apartment is plenty of space for 7-10 pound dogs.
    3) They don't shed.
    4) They are none too bright, which means they do not escape from places or open anything, and they don't get bored and destroy stuff. (Of course I know you can train most dogs to not do that stuff, but we didn't even have to do that.)
    5) But mostly the cute.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have 2 chihuahuas the one in the pic is a short hair white and small tan spots (boy) named Pete and the other is a long hair chocolate (girl) her name is gizmo and they are some kind of rotten but I love them.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I have a 7 yr Italian Mastiff - Milan weighs 148 lbs on a light day
    3 yr old blue Pitt bull - Apollo hes close to 100 lbs
    5 yrs Neapolitan Mastiff - Miracle 175 lbs
    and lastly black and white Pitt bull 2 yrs old - Alaya - 65 lbs..
    Love my babies
    Not trying to sound like a jerk.. but there's no way your pit bull is 100 pounds! Unless he's mixed with some type of huge dog, really 65 is on the bigger side... they are a medium build dog.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    solid black GSD
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    <
    just rescued a 10 month old Great Dane. Had two German Shepherds before, but lost both of them due to age related illnesses last summer. He has made the house full of energy again! I love Danes, (he is my fourth) but they just don't live that long. Still, they are the goofiest best dogs ever. My first Dane is on my weight ticker.

*editied for typos
    I love Danes!!! I want a harlequin patterned one SO bad someday, it stinks that their life span is just so short :( Someday! Both of yours in the pictures are so cute!
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    two year old Min Pin and 4 year old Lab/Dingo. We adopted both, they are like our second kids.
  • charlie_anne
    charlie_anne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have a very pretty 18 month old black working type Labrador Retriever, she is way fitter than I am! Oh and please ignore the hideous mud after epic walk on the beach!

IMG_1342.jpg
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have 4 Shetland Sheep dogs - A Blue Merle named Shelbie - He was a foster, was sent out 3 times and kept coming back to us so they asked me to keep him because he obviously had chosen me to be his safe place. He was abused. He is a great dog and I have had many offers for him when people see him work. He goes into failure to thrive when he is not here, so we became his forever home. Then there is Callie - A Tri color with a black overlay. She was abused also. Loved running away, and was later neglected. She was so thin when I picked her up it was like holding a skeleton. She has never tried to run from here. She has health issues and was labeled difficult to adopt out. Yes, she stayed also. Lexie is a tri-color with a black overlay and an awesome dog. She has helped multi-dogs over come their fears to find their forever homes. Then there is Kira who is a Black tri. She is almost 12 and has attitude. I love them. They are so easy to train and all work hand signals. They play fetch and Frisbee and 1 can do agility. The up & down side they are very smart they can get in and out of most things.

Then there is my 10 lb Mini Pincher/Cairn Terrier Mix - Nova - She belonged to my son. Came here to live for a short time and decided my hubby needed a tag along pal so she stayed. She personifies big dog in a little body.

My 3 kids each have Black lab mixes, Lucy-Berkly-Cooper, so we have a blast when we get together as a family. We also have a dog for every season. :-0)
  • PiCkLeLuV
    PiCkLeLuV Posts: 274
    Options
    a bull terrier, the love of my life :smile: