2ry4lso.jpg
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Sh$t. That never worked. lol
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I don't have a dog. :sad:

But if it were up to me, I'd have a beagle, a basset hound, a greyhound, and a long haired dachshund.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    No dog yet.
    Waiting for my girls to be a bit older & for us to have a better yard that doesn't have deadly snakes lurking!
    I'd probably go for a medium sized dog, no breed in particular & I probably will get it from an animal shelter.
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options

IMG_1342.jpg

AHHH. So cute.:love:
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Newfoundlands that I adore.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Boston Terrier ! Nice size, low maintenance, smart as all get out. Need I say more ?
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    My dog Bones died slightly less than a year ago. He was a pitbull mix from the shelter. We think whoever had him before us had a disabled family member.

The first time we took him on vacation, a disabled kid staggered over in leg braces and corrective boots. The kid wanted to pet the doggie, but accidentally kicked him instead. Bones *lay down on the sidewalk.* The kid lay down on top of him. Bones just wagged.

Bones was also really happy to meet one of our neighbors with MS, who needed serious meds to prevent seizures. Bones tried to climb up in his wheelchair. Bones was wagging and licking, and the neighbor was laughing. The only unhappy one was me: I was all "Augh! I promise this is not a pitbull attack! Bones, get offa there!"

I miss him so terribly, terribly much.
  • bhsishtla
    bhsishtla Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Havanese male
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Hi I love dogs and have two myself a pomeranian/papillon and vizsla/lab. What kind of dogs do you have? Is there a reason you pick the breed?

A collie! See my profile photo. I took that photo on the national park near my house (which is now closed due to the govt shutdown). I love collies because they're smart, gentle, loyal, and get along with cats and other dogs. I adopted my gentle, beautiful dog 7 years ago from a collie rescue group, www.savecollies.org She has perfect manners and loves everybody. Believe it or not, somebody threw her away. She is with me 24 hours a day.... I even take her to work with me.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I've got a mutt. Her mother was Lab/Beagle and her father was a Border Collie. So she's really smart and loves people and food. She also loves following her nose. People think she's a black lab but her muzzle is thinner and she's got blonde highlights!
  • whitlisd
    Options
    Golden retriever. He's a Hurricane Katrina rescue and a total clown. Love him to pieces.
  • cantstopgypsy
    cantstopgypsy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a young German shepherd :)
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I don't live with her but my brother has her: she's a bichon frisé! My chi died earlier this year. ;__;~

I want to get a corgi in future but dogs are so high maintenance. Wah~

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16494-1377022542-23.gif

srsly tho
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    A blue healer/ pitbull mix raped my friends yellow lab and she birthed this beautiful baby girl:
    I love that b!tch:heart:

M8pqVcQ.jpg
  • Change4mygirls
    Change4mygirls Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My Westie Jack. Love that dog! He's so sweet and he hardly barks. He gets along well with other dogs, cats, kids and people. He's so low maintenance and just loves to be included. ;)
  • MsSophySticated
    MsSophySticated Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Malchi (Chihuahua mix with Maltese) :smile: His name is Dolce and he's 6 years old. :heart:

Here's a picture of him:

946533_492707134117143_120363697_n.jpg
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have a cat. My wife has a cat and a RoadDog.
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have 2 beagles!! Brady and Gordie! They are the loves of my life. I got Brady as a Christmas present when he was 8 weeks old in 2010. His 3rd birthday is actually today! I found Gordie eating out of the trash on my street in April 2012. He was flea infested and malnourished, so he became mine. Then in July 2013, he slipped his collar while we were on a walk, got hit by a truck (who was going 50mph and didn't stop), got up and ran off and went missing for a week. A biker found him and I got him back in perfect condition. He is my miracle puppy!