Replies

• Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Mother*@&#ing burpees!!!
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Push Ups and Sit ups, I can barely managed 10, maybe of my weight I gotta lift, but I believe because of my belly fat, i'm gonna have to soon enjoy situps, but atm I want to drop even more weight, so they hopefully won't be as hard and painful when I start doing them.
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I generally hate things that target the core, abs and obliques because I'm weak there and breathing is harder with the diaphragm so close. Cable machine side pulls or wood choppers are the worst. Yuck!
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    push ups
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Burpees. Those are just plain evil
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Burpees. They're the spawn of Satan.

i have to agree i dislike them. when i go to the floor i'd like to stay there but no i have to get back up and jump arrrr
  • JAsbabe2131
    JAsbabe2131 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Burpees. They're the spawn of Satan.

^ These...I hate them. The worst part is the jump. Then the coming back down...if I'm really burnt out my legs give out and I just embrace the floor.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Front incline dumbbell flys. I really hate those
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've passed the age where I would do any exercises that I don't like. I tried my best to continue doing squats and lunges but had to give them up. So now my exercise is all enjoyment. I look forward to it.
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Spinning. Did one class once and will never do one again. It was an hour of pure torture. After 5 minutes I wanted to cry and was seriously tempted to make a run for the door, but the fact that my bag was on the opposite side of the room foiled my plan.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    exercise videos. I freakin hate them. all of them. So I don't do them unless the weather outside is impossible (lightening or temperatures below -20C)

and lunges - my knees just won't have it. I've been trying to strengthen the surrounding muscles with other movements in the meantime.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I don't enjoy weight training nearly as much as I enjoy yoga, cardio and dancing. It's not awful though.
  • missbrendalynn
    missbrendalynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Had to chuck in kettlebell swings in here too.

My form is always off because I really have to concentrate hard on gripping them securely so that I don't accidentally fling them across the room and give someone a concussion. Nearly happened once, scared the crap out of my PT :tongue: My fingers end up all peeled & bruised up too.

Lovin' the replies, keep em coming! :bigsmile:
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Swinging neck-hangs.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    No contest. I absolutely detest squats. I just find them so painful and exhausting. If I ever took over the world ....
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Lunges. I have crappy knees and my ortho said don't do them (amongst other things pfft) but I do them anyway because I'm a stubborn fool. Reverse lunges and walking lunges feel better than regular ones at least.
  • Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks. I hiked the Grand Canyon but I can't handle jumping jacks. I think anything high impact is just to hard on me. Push-ups are horrible too but I still work on those but use the girly form with bent knees.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Bulgarian squats. Like lunges but more worser.
    I have a love hate relationship with these, they are the exercise I do after BB squats and front squats, so it is like the shot in the head after the double tap in the chest...but so effective.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Anything cardio is related to the devil.
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hip abductor. Especially when people make eye contact mid-spread-eagle.

but for real tricep dips, still working on that.