Fat Face Comparison Pics!

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    These drastically changed photos of everyone who's sharing kind of makes me feel sad lol. My face pics from 280, 270, and 245 lb look IDENTICAL to my face pics at 218 lb (now). The only really different or fat faced pic I have is when I was 307, my all-time high.

Actually I think that's one reason I "allowed" myself to gain so much weight over the years because I've always had a fairly normal/narrow face and lean neck. It helped me to think "see I'm not that heavy".
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Seeing some progress!

dysw0k.jpg

2w4wtg9.jpg

a1lo34.jpg

Still losing weight, but about 10lbs down from that first pic...ALL of my weight goes to my face and my hips :) Its so nice to see myself looking like "me" again!

Plus an NSV, I ran a half marathon today after not running for a couple of months. Ive never been a runner, but have done an 8k, a 10k, and two half marathons so far this year. running is ok, but races are the BEST!
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    This comparison really helps me see how far I've come. Christmas Eve 2007... and last week. Almost 6 years older, but I don't think it looks it.

Facecomparison.jpg
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    OK I searched the forums and I think I figured it out. My face has changed a little but it's only been 7 weeks so...

48586867_1123.jpg

Just change the uppercase IMG to lowercase and VOILA!
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    never realized the difference until these picks
    d9d7c8c8-2a57-4005-9204-81ed897cab4f_zpse8b4fa10.jpg
  • shabrick00
    Options
    hope this works
    [img]http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab286/shabrick00/mfp pics/d9d7c8c8-2a57-4005-9204-81ed897cab4f_zpse8b4fa10.jpg[/img]
  • shabrick00
    Options
    These drastically changed photos of everyone who's sharing kind of makes me feel sad lol. My face pics from 280, 270, and 245 lb look IDENTICAL to my face pics at 218 lb (now). The only really different or fat faced pic I have is when I was 307, my all-time high.

Actually I think that's one reason I "allowed" myself to gain so much weight over the years because I've always had a fairly normal/narrow face and lean neck. It helped me to think "see I'm not that heavy".
    hmmmm
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

hmmmm

shabrick I have nooooo idea what in the world you are trying to say with your comments in this thread and another one. I really think 100% of the people who posted their photos before yours were doing exactly as I described in the other thread, posting very similar photos instead of "Sunday morning in their pjs" and "dolled up to go out".

And yep, I had a skinny looking face when I was my heaviest so I don't see a change in my face. Only in my body. What is the issue? I did not contradict myself nor did I say anything dishonest.

Weird.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    33ek84m.jpg
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Untitled2-1.png

Untitled1-1.png
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    600f06c7-6539-4014-80b6-f86f0ab76f98.jpg
    Awesome transformation!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference. Good work.
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    August 1, 2013...
    old_me_zpse8abdd57.jpg

October 1, 2013
    new_me_zps72f4a57b.jpg

way to go, lookin fabulous!
  • Mimmaw
    Mimmaw Posts: 18
    Options
    Here's mine, this isn't my heaviest face, lol

headshot_zpsf3b51b28.jpg
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!
    I just posted my progress pics earlier today - so here goes the fat face comparison.

joinedphotos_zpsd1b9a811.jpg
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous...just gorgeous!

For EVERYONE! :flowerforyou:
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Current progress...

6pxrbd.jpg

I tried to take the second photo using the same angle as the first but I just gave up lol.
  • Mimmaw
    Mimmaw Posts: 18
    Options
    Current progress...

6pxrbd.jpg

I tried to take the second photo using the same angle as the first but I just gave up lol.

Sweetie they are both the same angle, it just looks off to you because the shape of your face is not as round as it was before the weight loss!
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ^
    I think I'm just in denial, haha!
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning feeling fat, fat, fat. Sometimes it is hard for me to 'see' my weight loss, even though I don't have that much left to lose. Doing a comparison pic always helps! Check it out and post yours!

trulaFatFaceCompare5.jpg

You look amazing! I have to say you are beautiful in both photos, but very definitely much healthier looking in your 'after' shot. Great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!