Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• wingchungym
    Options
    Ignore sandwich warning at your peril, I heard someone EXPLODED! scary stuff, aaaaagh! :noway: :sad:
  • LaserMum
    LaserMum Posts: 133
    Options
    Dihydrogen Monoxide can also cause drowning if inhaled.

:devil:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    But I planted my crusts and grew a sandwich tree, it's nearly harvest time!

You tree will still be IRRADIATED! RADIATION FROM THE SUN!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Can I just clarify please?

You are talking about SANDWICHES? Yes?

So ... sarnies and sammiges are OK?

:wink: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

...and sammiches, don't forget sammiches(those are my favorite).
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    :happy: funny :laugh:
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just. Wow.
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    In to read more....... after I go make me a sandwich...... <walks away shaking head> :noway:

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

All acids are bad? Even Amino?
  • mcibty
    Options
    Can I just clarify please?

You are talking about SANDWICHES? Yes?

So ... sarnies and sammiges are OK?

:wink: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I love a good sammich. Or a sanga.

...and sammiches, don't forget sammiches(those are my favorite).
  • LaserMum
    LaserMum Posts: 133
    Options
    But I planted my crusts and grew a sandwich tree, it's nearly harvest time!

I think you should be safe so long as you didn't spray it with Dihydrogen Monoxide. But be careful if you have applied this dangerous chemical to the ground around the tree too.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Soooo is my crusty white oven baked baguette with tuna and melted cheese ok? The bread has ascorbic acid (very dangerous sounding). Technically not a sandwich, kind of baguette pizza.

Edited for spellinz
  • Mutant13
    Options
    In to read more....... after I go make me a sandwich...... <walks away shaking head> :noway:

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

All acids are bad? Even Amino?

Well they call the dangerous drug LSD acid, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Are bagels ok as long as they are left open? It it the enclosing of nommy substances (like bacon) the problem?

*sandwich free for 3 days
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Well going by your screen name it sounds like you might have already eaten too many sandwiches yourself, the damage is already done so stop worrying.

Seriously though, I don't think theres anything wrong with sandwiches, all foods should be enjoyed in moderation. The only ones I don't like are those pre-packaged sandwiches that are full of gunk and tend to make me feel sickly but, as I don't enjoy them, I don't eat them.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Soooo is my crusty white oven baked baguette with tuna and melted cheese ok? The bread has ascorbic acid (very dangerous sounding). Technically not a sandwich, kind of baguette pizza.

Edited for spellinz

Oven baked?

You deliberately altered the chemical structure of food?

WHY MUST YOU PLAY GOD! ?
  • mcibty
    Options
    Are we *specifically* walking about pre-made sammiches? Have to agree they are full of junk, but, like, sammiches are just good.

Also, hold the phone... OP, you've logged a chicken burger in a wrap for your lunch TODAY?
  • army165
    Options
    For those who haven't figured it out yet, 'Dihydrogen monoxide' has the chemical symbol H2O. In other words, it's WATER. Run for your lives, they're treating your evil sandwich ingredients with this dangerous substance.
  • Mutant13
    Options

has anyone taken two seconds to look at her pic ?? the amount of make up and hair dye she uses ?? she cares not about her body just what people think of her the idiot!! i grow my own salad and make my own bread am i going to explode aswell ??

Did you take two seconds to read the original post? Or does baking your own bread disable your ability to detect parody?
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options

has anyone taken two seconds to look at her pic ?? the amount of make up and hair dye she uses ?? she cares not about her body just what people think of her the idiot!! i grow my own salad and make my own bread am i going to explode aswell ??

Wow and I thought I often didn't get jokes. I must say you are a very rude person and need to take a good look at yourself!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Ok I bet I will get hate for this from people who are willing to put any old junk in their bodies but its important to get the word out there.

DO NOT EAT SANDWICHES!

Sandwiches are NOT natural. They do not occur naturally! Why would you eat something put together in a 'food lab' by a 'gastronomer'? Why would you put something that has been cobbled together in sterile conditions like some sort of Frankenstein's monster?

Once again, you prove your ignorance.

I give you the bacon tree:
    10267187563_455cb598a2_o.jpg

Do not confuse this with a herbaceous plant that looks similar behind which muggers hide for that is a hambush.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options

Edited for spellinz

Oven baked?

You deliberately altered the chemical structure of food?

WHY MUST YOU PLAY GOD! ?

Play God? PLAY?! I AM Goddess of my kitchen.