Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Are we *specifically* walking about pre-made sammiches? Have to agree they are full of junk, but, like, sammiches are just good.

Also, hold the phone... OP, you've logged a chicken burger in a wrap for your lunch TODAY?

I have to fabricate my diary do FDA and culinary spies don't find out I'm on to them.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Phew, I thought this was a real post until now, silly me.
  • LaserMum
    LaserMum Posts: 133
    Options
    For those who haven't figured it out yet, 'Dihydrogen monoxide' has the chemical symbol H2O. In other words, it's WATER. Run for your lives, they're treating your evil sandwich ingredients with this dangerous substance.

Spoilsport!!! :laugh:
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes, for example are created by being surrounded by large amounts of nitrogen, boron, chlorine, molybdenum, magnesium and more chemicals! Then they are routinely sprayed with large amounts of Dihydrogen Monoxide and nourished with carbon dioxide and RADIATION!

Adding to that, many other components are treated with MORE Dihydrogen Monoxide! It's state is altered by the food scientist via a process called "washing" this is almost always done to lettuce!

So we can't eat salads either?

That's what I was thinking?!?!

Sounds like a salad will kill you just as fast as a sandwich! :huh:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    In to read more....... after I go make me a sandwich...... <walks away shaking head> :noway:

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

has anyone taken two seconds to look at her pic ?? the amount of make up and hair dye she uses ?? she cares not about her body just what people think of her the idiot!! i grow my own salad and make my own bread am i going to explode aswell ??

Wow and I thought I often didn't get jokes. I must say you are a very rude person and need to take a good look at yourself!

Don't worry. I think it's kind of adorable that she spent more time ogling my pictures than she did attempting to apply intelligent thought to a piece of written work
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I've heard that eating sandwiches can make you go blind. True story!

This! I heard about a guy from my cousins friends girlfriends coworkers nephew and he read it on twitter SO...
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Phew, I thought this was a real post until now, silly me.

It's ok. The revolution still welcomes you
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    they are fine it is what people put in them that makes them bad but maybe you should go for soft rolls to feel more full for longer
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Creme Fraiche' - literally fresh cream, used to denote a slightly soured cream product
    Fleur (not Fluer) de Sel - 'Flower of Salt' - very high quality, hand-harvested salt.

The mind may be monoglot, but the body is not.

You are obviously a gastronomical scientist and a spy for the FDA. Keep out of here

What are these monoglots and can we eat them?

How can you tell she works for the Florida Dental Association, she sounds German or something with all those foreigny words. Front Democratic Apple or something...
  • Mutant13
    Options

This! I heard about a guy from my cousins friends girlfriends coworkers nephew and he read it on twitter SO...

I'm not surprised. Have you ever held a sandwich up in front of your face? You can't see anything behind it! Clearly this is an indication that ingestion will cause blindness
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

I'm not surprised. Have you ever held a sandwich up in front of your face? You can't see anything behind it! Clearly this is an indication that ingestion will cause blindness

SCIENCE:drinker:
  • Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I once ate a sandwich, then I lost my car keys and flushed my phone down a toilet. There might be something in this...
  • elsdonward
    elsdonward Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Mutant

Where I come from sandwiches consist of three thing s- bread, filling, butter or spread.

Whilst I agree that if you are buying sandwiches you cannot see the junk they paste into them to make them stay on the shelves - the humble sandwich must not be maligned. It is a quick and easy way to fuel your body with protein, carbs and fat.

In other words yes you are getting it - you meant ready made sandwiches - the kind you can buy off the shelves.

And I totally agree with you there
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options

The same thing happens with pizza and that has tomatoes on it... I think you're on to something here! I wish I had known all this before, now I have to wear glasses to pay for my folly.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I once ate a sandwich, then I lost my car keys and flushed my phone down a toilet. There might be something in this...

It was probably a nanorobot implanted in the sandwich by Sandwich Corp. they destroyed your means of travel and communication in order to isolate you from society. They probably intend to use you for experimentation
  • Mutant13
    Options

The same thing happens with pizza and that has tomatoes on it... I think you're on to something here! I wish I had known all this before, now I have to wear glasses to pay for my folly.

Even I don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes. I will add pizza to my investigations
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    It's okay! I have the solution! Just add chocolate to every sandwich and the anti-oxidants will counteract all the bad stuff. TA da!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Ok I bet I will get hate for this from people who are willing to put any old junk in their bodies but its important to get the word out there.

DO NOT EAT SANDWICHES!

Sandwiches are NOT natural. They do not occur naturally! Why would you eat something put together in a 'food lab' by a 'gastronomer'? Why would you put something that has been cobbled together in sterile conditions like some sort of Frankenstein's monster?

Once again, you prove your ignorance.

I give you the bacon tree:
    10267187563_455cb598a2_o.jpg

Do not confuse this with a herbaceous plant that looks similar behind which muggers hide for that is a hambush.

This is a classic piece of Big Sandwich propaganda. Who do you work for Darren?
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    In to read more....... after I go make me a sandwich...... <walks away shaking head> :noway:

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

has anyone taken two seconds to look at her pic ?? the amount of make up and hair dye she uses ?? she cares not about her body just what people think of her the idiot!! i grow my own salad and make my own bread am i going to explode aswell ??

I am most entertained by the posters that so obviously don't get it or didn't bother to read more than the OP. :laugh:
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    What about sandwiches we make ourselves at home ? ;-)