Fitness brag thread

Options

Replies

• treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I did a half-k this weekend. Came in under 1 hour 40 minutes, wasn't even breathing hard.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I did 48 squat machine 20 lb squats today, first time ever.
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I got out of bed today.

:laugh:
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Did w4 d3 of c25k this am, then walked the dogs another 35 min in the evening, and am not even too sore :-)
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I ran 3.66 miles this morning (with a few short 1-2 minute walks). Its really unbelievable. When I started losing weight about 6 months ago I felt like a walrus and maxed out at 1 minute of running. Now I feel less "walrus-esque" (not quite cheetah) and max out at 50 minutes!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I finished up week 4 of my butt bible program and tomorrow starts Level 3 , 2 more weeks left! So proud of me! ;-)
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My facebook friends don't care at all, but I just want to brag so I'm glad I saw this thread!

7 days ago I started 30DS. I could do 3-4 jumping jacks per circuit, none of the jump rope move, none of the butt kicks and I couldn't even hold my legs up to attempt the bicycle crunches.

Today, I can do 25 jumping jacks per circuit, 2 circuits of the jump rope move (the first and last one), all the butt kicks and the entire minute of bicycle crunches.
  • koing
    koing Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OHP 87.5kg at 85.7kg :)
    BP 145kg @ 85.3kg, 120kg x10 at 86.xkg
    CJ 135kg at 84.7kg

Koing
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I did tire flips for the first time in my life! I loved it :).

I started with 3 flips in 20 seconds in my first set, but by my 3rd, 4th and 5th set I was doing 5 flips. If I tell any of my friends I did tire flips they'll look at me like they see water burning, lol :laugh:.
  • BigCupOTea
    Options
    10 Hand Stand Push-Ups

CW = 296
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I got through a whole yoga class without farting.
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I did 4200 push ups last week.. 2 insanity classes 4 body pumps and 2 spins.. Walked dog about 15 miles over the week..
    Still weigh the same.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    1,225,000 metres rowed this year so far - on track for 1.5 million .
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    1772527jt6wwp5d1w.gif

1318753hrho4qy6r8.gif

Everyone is doing a great job!

No PRs for me this week.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Today was able to do the harder option during "round back" exercises in class- which are really freaking hard. You have to keep both legs totally straight- one pointing perfectly horizontally right above the floor and the other totally vertical while doing presses and stretches. Thought I was going to die but I did it!

Round-back,_Audrey,_Hannah,_12-09-resized-600.jpg

Can I join this class ?haha

Awesome stuff all, best I can offer is over-taking a push bike going up a steep hill after giving him a headstart (he was halfway when I was at the bottom) whilst running.
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I normally run 6mph on my treadmill. I can usually keep this pace for a full hour without needing a break. Last week my uncle and I went for a run, except he ride his bike along side me. His speedometer said i was running 8-9mph the entire 5 miles we went. I was feeling pretty good about that. Thanks for listening.
  • jodie414
    jodie414 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I got onto the highest box jump at my gym yesterday, feeling great! Still don't know how that happened though haha.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This week I was finally able to run for 25 minutes without a walk break!
    Love this threa:drinker: d!
  • VetGirl13
    Options
    I outran my dogs today, finally found a way to tire them out :laugh:
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I did 24 pullups (slightly assisted)

Did 40 weighted situps

Did 50 weighted back extensions

Bench pressed 60lbs

Did 20 *real* pushups

Used the 40 lb barbell that some muscle-guy was waiting on me to finish so he could use it

Did highest level resistance on the Elliptical

Getting stronger everyday! :bigsmile: