Options
    Everyone looks great! Here's mine:

Xmas 2011 - 240lb.
    > Summer 2013 - 160lb

2u89ull.jpg
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    This is where I've come since January, I need to take some new pictures soon but waiting until I break into Onederland which is only 2 pounds away. But looking at these reminds me of how far I have come!

2igh9i1.png
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    left OCT2009 195 right OCT2013 128
    N0VXjX9l.jpg
  • ravengal
    Options
    Spring 2012: 275lbs. est
    8b4fba91-203a-4a89-b621-3bd9f7ddcc5f_zps07534a15.jpg

The photo on the left was about 10 pounds down. The photo on the right is at my current weight.
    muzy_zps5736511c.jpg
  • reachinmygoal2012
    reachinmygoal2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    aww, im trying to post a picture but im having trouble :frown:
  • manicmoriarty
    Options
    WOAH we got a bunch of hotties up in here! great job you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning feeling fat, fat, fat. Sometimes it is hard for me to 'see' my weight loss, even though I don't have that much left to lose. Doing a comparison pic always helps! Check it out and post yours!

trulaFatFaceCompare5.jpg

Wow! Huge difference.
  • jazzerciseN
    Options
    105 lbs down, 15 more to go!

110c0e8c-badc-4157-ab78-a1081e9cceb7_zps30c83f64.jpg
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    These pics make me feel so happy. Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments and thanks to all for sharing! We are really doing it, folks! :flowerforyou:
  • supplemama
    Options
    aww, im trying to post a picture but im having trouble :frown:

It's ok, it is really simple to post pics. Here is how you do it:

1. Upload your pic to the Internet, use a site like Photobucket or Picasa or your own website.

2. Once uploaded to the Internet, get the photo's website address. Photo bucket and such will show you the addy but you can always just right-click on the photo and select 'view image' Once you do that go to the browser's address bar (this is the part where you type myfitnesspal.com, for example) and you will see the photo's address. It should end in .jpg or .gif or .png

3. Select on the photo's address and copy it. Then, in your post, paste it between the image tags [ img ] [ /img]
    Without the spaces.

4. It will look like this:
    [ img ] http://yourimageadress.jpg [ /img]

Without the spaces! I have to include spaces to show for example, or it will come up as a broken image. Also, make sure it is lowercase. UPPERCASE will not work: [ IMG]. It has to be lowercase: [ img]

Hope this helps! :smile:
  • supplemama
    Options

It's ok, it is really simple to post pics. Here is how you do it:

1. Upload your pic to the Internet, use a site like Photobucket or Picasa or your own website. I don't think Facebook will work unless you set your pics to public, and even then the viewer has to be logged into facebook to see it, I think. I'd try a different site than Facebook.

2. Once uploaded to the Internet, get the photo's website address. Photobucket and such will show you the addy but you can always just right-click on the photo and select 'view image' Once you do that go to the browser's address bar (this is the part where you type myfitnesspal.com, for example) and you will see the photo's address. It should end in .jpg or .gif or .png

3. Select on the photo's address and copy it. Then, in your post, paste it between the image tags [ img ] [ /img]
    Without the spaces.

4. It will look like this:
    [ img ] http://yourimageadress.jpg [ /img]

Without the spaces! I have to include spaces to show for example, or it will come up as a broken image. Also, make sure it is lowercase. UPPERCASE will not work: [ IMG]. It has to be lowercase: [ img]

Hope this helps! :smile:
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    OP (Supplemama), you have cheekbones to die for!

Everyone else, great job as well. So inspiring to see your pics.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i tried to get the pic to post didnt work. its my profile pic though :)
  • supplemama
    Options
    i tried to get the pic to post didnt work. its my profile pic though :)

Apologies if my directions were not clear. Here is a link to the MFP tutorial about how to post pics:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1041112-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-tutorial-with-pics
  • supplemama
    Options
    OP (Supplemama), you have cheekbones to die for!

Everyone else, great job as well. So inspiring to see your pics.

thanks quicklabs! :happy:
  • rosettafaery
    rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow and wow!!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Everyone looks great. My double chin has diminished a tad since the summer, but I've only lost 14 pounds.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Had to laugh - I just did this as I had told my friends list that I would post a new photo. You all can look at my profile pics to compare as there's only two. (I don't have anywhere else to upload them to.) I have only lost 45 lbs and am surprised to see how much difference it makes. Wonder what I will look like in another 50 lbs?!

omg its crazy!!!! u look so much younger!!! good for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!