30 Pounds By Christmas? 10wks. Start 10/18 JOIN!

Options

Replies

• tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! Count me in!

Starting weight 149

I am 5'0 and I weighed 115 until my third child. I got up to 170lbs when I went in to deliver her. I only lost twenty of it!

Please add me!
  • kstone1976
    Options
    You can count me in....

Weight now: 187

Christmas weight: 157

I would love to be this weight by christmas.... :smile:
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I would love to join!! Count me in!

Starting weight 149

I am 5'0 and I weighed 115 until my third child. I got up to 170lbs when I went in to deliver her. I only lost twenty of it!

Please add me!

You're in girlie! Add me as a friend please, that way we can all stay up to date!
  • allthatnme
    allthatnme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Imma join I been sticking with it but my weight keeps stalling. So I need the encouragement...:ohwell:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    You can count me in....

Weight now: 187

Christmas weight: 157

I would love to be this weight by christmas.... :smile:

I would love to be your STARTING WEIGHT by Christmas! hahaha... :0) I look forward to being healthy with you! Add me as a friend please so you can receive all the updates.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Imma join I been sticking with it but my weight keeps stalling. So I need the encouragement...:ohwell:

Great! Hope we can all motivate and support each other. Make sure to add me as a buddy!
  • tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    okay so I am 149 now
    cross my fingers that I will be 119 by Christmas!

Wish me luck!

So we are weighing in next monday, or this monday?
  • 2kmom
    2kmom Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi All - I'm in too. Just started at the beginning of this month and am down 7 pounds. 30 pounds by Christmas is a great goal.
    Good Luck to everyone!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go! Not sure if I can hit 30lbs in such a short time but i'll definately do my best!

CW: 187
    Xmas: 157??

P.s: Will we keep track with a spreadsheet???
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    okay so I am 149 now
    cross my fingers that I will be 119 by Christmas!

Wish me luck!

So we are weighing in next monday, or this monday?

Since we are posting our starting weights either tonight or tomorrow, our first official weigh-in will be NEXT monday 10/24
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Hi All - I'm in too. Just started at the beginning of this month and am down 7 pounds. 30 pounds by Christmas is a great goal.
    Good Luck to everyone!

Great! Glad to have you! Add me as a friend!
  • me2002
    me2002 Posts: 3
    Options
    im in!
    SW: 205

Christmas 2010: 175
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I'll give it a go! Not sure if I can hit 30lbs in such a short time but i'll definately do my best!

CW: 187
    Xmas: 157??

P.s: Will we keep track with a spreadsheet???

I hadn't thought of a spreadsheet. If someone wants to start that up we could. I thought maybe we could do it in our signatures? Like... Starting weight for 30 by christmas and then Current weight? However, if someone wants to take on the challenge of a spreadsheet...more power to them! Thanks for joining us! Add me as a friend!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    im in!
    SW: 205

Christmas 2010: 175

Yay! Thanks for joining!
  • niknok28
    Options
    This is off to great start Posh! Good luck with your goals everyone!!!
  • jtinker2010
    Options
    I am in! I need this to stay committed. I am down 27 so far, about 45 to go. I am excited. I will be doing a paleo diet, heavy on the veggies!

I am excited.

current weight: 207.8
    Xmas weight: 177.8

Woooo hoooo

I sent you a friend request already!
    JT:flowerforyou:
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I am in! I need this to stay committed. I am down 27 so far, about 45 to go. I am excited. I will be doing a paleo diet, heavy on the veggies!

I am excited.

current weight: 207.8
    Xmas weight: 177.8

Woooo hoooo

I sent you a friend request already!
    JT:flowerforyou:

Yay! Make sure to check the challenge for tomorrow!
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join a group and have even more people to help motivate me. However, I think it would be pushing it for me to lose 30 by Christmas since I've been doing this for a while. So I'd like to lose 20 lbs by then but if its more than that I've be very happy.

I just weighed myself so my starting weight for this challenge is 233.2 and my Christmas goal weight is 213.2

Anyone can add me as a friend. I had an off week last week but I'm back into it now. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

~ Gina ~
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Just in case someone misses the message on my page, the challenge for tomorrow is as follows:

45 minutes or MORE of MOVEMENT. It needs to be continuous non-stop. You can switch between activities.

10 or more glasses of water

Under calorie goal (no more than 50 calories under)
  • anttbri
    Options
    I'"m in. I currently weigh 209 and I'd love to weigh 179 by Christmas. My starting weight was 228 and I've been making small changes since August. So far so good but I'm ready to switch gears and get it done.