Anyone else sick of MFP flirting?

Options

Replies

• aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I really don't get it. Do people do this on other sites? Like aren't there dating sites? Or like a bar with real penises and boobs?
    I'm with you, personally.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    i wanna be flirted with :(

NO!!!!
  • krissielynn_87
    krissielynn_87 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

NO!!!!
    why not?!
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Nice to see the Tribbiani approach hasn't gone out of style :flowerforyou:

harmless fun... who ain't got time for dat ?
  • whierd
    Options

NO!!!!
    why not?!

I don't owe you a reason!
  • krissielynn_87
    Options

NO!!!!
    why not?!

I don't owe you a reason!

SOOOOOOOO MEAN
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    The only thing I don't really like is for random members that I've never seen around the boards to message me and expect me to flirt, trade pictures, etc. Like, who are you? :huh:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    The only thing I don't really like is for random members that I've never seen around the boards to message me and expect me to flirt, trade pictures, etc. Like, who are you? :huh:

hi I am Harvo...nice to meet and see you in the forum...
  • krissielynn_87
    Options

NO!!!!
    why not?!

Awww. that's mean, everyone deserves a flirt, so...

tumblr_m0hzhvB4Hx1r5xzspo1_250.gif

why thank you :D
  • aphroditesmaiden
    aphroditesmaiden Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I really don't get it. Do people do this on other sites? Like aren't there dating sites? Or like a bar with real penises and boobs?

I understand and appreciate these feels.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Don't know about all the pic trading crap....but you're kinda pretty.:wink:
  • whierd
    Options

Hey! I stopped when you said no!
  • donsteever
    Options
    For someone like myself that is using fitness to recover from an online sex addiction it makes it hard to use a site like this that is suppose to be catered towards meeting a fitness goal. I think there should be more monitoring on the site and the discussions taken elsewhere. Some probably will say then look away or don't click on the link, but that's easier said then done. When your like me and and have an obsession with online flirting and easily get hooked in, it would be nice to find a new home that is used for it's intended purposes..
  • whierd
    Options

Kinda?
  • simplycorey
    Options

Hey! I stopped when you said no!

You actually never replied to my last message. Just left me hanging. :sad:
  • whierd
    Options
    For someone like myself that is using fitness to recover from an online sex addiction it makes it hard to use a site like this that is suppose to be catered towards meeting a fitness goal. I think there should be more monitoring on the site and the discussions taken elsewhere. Some probably will say then look away or don't click on the link, but that's easier said then done. When your like me and and have an obsession with online flirting and easily get hooked in, it would be nice to find a new home that is used for it's intended purposes..

Online sex addiction?

Maybe you should leave the forums and stick to the app.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I understand and appreciate these feels.

*sidenote congrats on your loss!!
    All your progress is showng...great effort.
    Okay back to all the shenanigans!

PS
    David Gilmore is one of my favorite guitarist!!
  • simplycorey
    Options

Kinda?

Aaaww. :flowerforyou: