Anyone else sick of MFP flirting?

Options

Replies

• iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a guy who loves eating a taco..

I ate 10 tacos for dinner last night. After six I was fading, but I manned up and finished all of them.

Damn man...in it to win it!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

I ate 10 tacos for dinner last night. After six I was fading, but I manned up and finished all of them.

you had 11
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I don't know when somebody is flirting with me or just trying to get in my pants or maybe both?

When a guy flirts with you he wants to sleep with you. Simple creatures. Not that I don't love them!

when a girl flirts with you 85% of the time she wants something other than your penis. like free stuff or money.

All I have to do is smile and pay a little attention to them and boom! Free drink or dinner....back in the single days anyway haha

I'm not hot enough for that so I have to work at it but I can usually get a free drink! :drinker:

Probably won't believe this since it is easy to be a shameless flirt on-line, but normally when I get hit on in real life I walk away without saying a word or pretend I don't speak English. I am so AKWARD!! :sad:
  • cosmosgirl91
    Options
    I really don't get it. Do people do this on other sites? Like aren't there dating sites? Or like a bar with real penises and boobs?
    100% real boobies right here
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    creeping you all after reading this thread...
    5GUvgLQ.gif
  • anro86
    Options

I see what you did there.

OMG, I missed it until you pointed it out. Clever word play ladies!! :laugh:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I don't know when somebody is flirting with me or just trying to get in my pants or maybe both?

When a guy flirts with you he wants to sleep with you. Simple creatures. Not that I don't love them!

when a girl flirts with you 85% of the time she wants something other than your penis. like free stuff or money.

All I have to do is smile and pay a little attention to them and boom! Free drink or dinner....back in the single days anyway haha

I'm not hot enough for that so I have to work at it but I can usually get a free drink! :drinker:

Probably won't believe this since it is easy to be a shameless flirt on-line, but normally when I get hit on in real life I walk away without saying a word or pretend I don't speak English. I am so AKWARD!! :sad:

I assume I am being mocked and roll my eyes.
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Im hungry and turned on all at the same time.....
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    5GUvgLQ.gif

No, but that really is creepy though!
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If someone sex bright me a taco sex right night I would totally sex let them sex watch me sex eat it.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Im hungry and turned on all at the same time.....

Congratulations, you are now a man.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    If someone sex bright me a taco sex right night I would totally sex let them sex watch me sex eat it.

i see what you did there. now all i will think about when i hear the word tacos is sex
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options

I can tell when people flirt with me....but apparently I'm totally oblivious if someone is checking me out...is anyone else the same way? Haha...that's where I'm awkward :(
  • anro86
    Options

Your address please? To bring you the tacos, of course. :wink:
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    5GUvgLQ.gif
    This is the creepy that turns me on. I need to go change my panties
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options

i see what you did there. now all i will think about when i hear the word tacos is sex

So you didn't think that before? hmmm.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options

So you didn't think that before? hmmm.

pretty much anything involving anything sex is always on the mind lol
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    do girls get wet dream?
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Would you really waste a couple of hours on someone you're not interested in just for a free dinner? Drink, ok, you just chat with them for a minute or two before having to run off somewhere but a whole dinner?
  • anro86
    Options
    do girls get wet dream?

We have dreams and we get wet, Maybe at the same time, maybe not :wink: