Anyone else sick of MFP flirting?

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    what do u prefer choclate or strawberry 8-)
    @kdaxon?

Do you prefer mace or taser?

um. i think i know why maybe sometimes guys maybe are a little um don't flirt so much. with you. now.

Sooo...you dont like my flirting style?

i don't like it. I love it.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I enjoy this thread :drinker: completely shameless!
    I enjoy late night night drunk sex followed by a bag of cool ranch doritoes and a toblerone bar. And that my friends is how I ended up on mfp.

And you are now my new MFP crush!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    1345600132824.gif

I *snorted*! That's not sexy....now I'll never get the flirts...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I enjoy late night night drunk sex followed by a bag of cool ranch doritoes and a toblerone bar. And that my friends is how I ended up on mfp.

you too?! I ended up here from the drunk sex followed by a large dose of ganja followed by taco bell's entire value menu

How is everyone getting drunk sex except for me?? I mean I can get drunk and eat taco bell... but the sex never happens for me.... Am I supposed to meet my sex partner at Taco Bell? :embarassed:

That is an interesting theory...it may be what I'm doing wrong!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

you too?! I ended up here from the drunk sex followed by a large dose of ganja followed by taco bell's entire value menu

How is everyone getting drunk sex except for me?? I mean I can get drunk and eat taco bell... but the sex never happens for me.... Am I supposed to meet my sex partner at Taco Bell? :embarassed:

do you mean to tell me you guys don't meet your sex partners at taco bell? amateurs
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options

And you are now my new MFP crush!
    I'm totally gonna drunk *kitten* to your avatar.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options

I am so proud of my shamelessness.... and that so many others share the trait! :bigsmile:
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options

do you mean to tell me you guys don't meet your sex partners at taco bell? amateurs

I'm calling my local Taco Bell right now to see who is going to be working the night shift :glasses:
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    They totally lace the nachos belligrande with viagara and a secret stash of lube! True story!
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    speaking of shameless guyss am a chronic masturbator!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

I'm more of a Taco Bueno kinda gal.... they have cream cheese chimichangas = better clientele
  • 0321MarineMom
    0321MarineMom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really don't get it. Do people do this on other sites? Like aren't there dating sites? Or like a bar with real penises and boobs?

On the same person, usually...

LOL
  • whierd
    Options

I generally don't meet them at all!
  • whierd
    Options
    speaking of shameless guyss am a chronic masturbator!

tumblr_lrt3h1b8sv1qko4x4o1_400.gif
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Do Taco Bell and sex mix well? I mean what about the beans? Lol
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    They totally lace the nachos belligrande with viagara and a secret stash of lube! True story!

this actually really is a true story
  • TheSlorax
    Options

well taco bell is at the end of the night so after that everyone just goes home and passes out
  • whierd
    Options

You have like a three hour window. Use it wisely.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    I don't know when somebody is flirting with me or just trying to get in my pants or maybe both?
  • whierd
    Options
    I don't know when somebody is flirting with me or just trying to get in my pants or maybe both?

They are one in the same.