Anyone else sick of MFP flirting?

Options

Replies

• servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't know when somebody is flirting with me or just trying to get in my pants or maybe both?

When a guy flirts with you he wants to sleep with you. Simple creatures. Not that I don't love them!
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    I don't know when somebody is flirting with me or just trying to get in my pants or maybe both?

They are one in the same.

Nah people can harmlessly flirt....I never mean anything when I do it...unless you are hot
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options

QFT
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

But are you sure? Because that was my question too...
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

When a guy flirts with you he wants to sleep with you. Simple creatures. Not that I don't love them!

when a girl flirts with you 85% of the time she wants something other than your penis. like free stuff or money.
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Do Taco Bell and sex mix well? I mean what about the beans? Lol

You have like a three hour window. Use it wisely.

3 Hours? pffft I only need 3 minutes.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Nah people can harmlessly flirt....I never mean anything when I do it...unless you are hot

That was quite shallow...:laugh:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

when a girl flirts with you 85% of the time she wants something other than your penis. like free stuff or money.

Hehe
  • shernajwine
    shernajwine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin? :tongue:
  • kdaxon
    Options
    what do u prefer choclate or strawberry 8-)
    @kdaxon?

Do you prefer mace or taser?

um. i think i know why maybe sometimes guys maybe are a little um don't flirt so much. with you. now.

Sooo...you dont like my flirting style?

i don't like it. I love it.

RAWR!
  • whierd
    Options

:brofist:
  • MrsPhan11
    Options

All I have to do is smile and pay a little attention to them and boom! Free drink or dinner....back in the single days anyway haha
  • MrsPhan11
    Options

At least I'm honest right haha
  • hymescs
    hymescs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a guy who loves eating a taco..
  • whierd
    Options

All I have to do is smile and pay a little attention to them and boom! Free drink or dinner....back in the single days anyway haha

b1ec7d4e9c97c9e603938d737517e692.jpg
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
    Options

3 mins?:/
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

I'm not hot enough for that so I have to work at it but I can usually get a free drink! :drinker:
  • whierd
    Options

At least I'm honest right haha

That is true!!! It is like hanging an "avoid" sign on yourself. :tongue:
  • kdaxon
    Options

I see what you did there.
  • whierd
    Options

I ate 10 tacos for dinner last night. After six I was fading, but I manned up and finished all of them.